Thread: there almost done with the transderugretional supmatetracy holiolisitic superermatera

Default there almost done with the transderugretional supmatetracy holiolisitic superermatera

-l guard heliialioialistic supernateralysyndistic holyioguard of the domestic beauty of the transgreatulnal healing route of the jury supply.

just kidding
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

no what im trying to say is the whole judicial period is almost done and over with when it comes to the courts........its true, its slankin along but there gonna eventually stop.

that means they wont try and convict no mo
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

this guy used to be a mod?

Yo

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Southernplayalisticadillacfunkymuzik

I was supposed to report to jury duty earlier this year and never went. I'm an outlaw.

Let's face it. They were never going to select me anyways. A clean shaven white Christian American with three college degrees who works two jobs and isn't on drugs no tattoos and my hair isn't dyed purple? I'm a defense attorney's worst nightmare. It'd be cool to sit on a jury panel that sentences someone to the electric chair or death by firing squad but I may never get another chance.

Sicka Than Aidz is hinting to a greater problem. The justice system is broken and everything is being decriminalized. Or let's put it this way; They only go after you if you have something to lose. If you're a lowlife, uneducated drug dealer busted the third time for selling crack and assault and battery, they'll let you go on some bullshit unsupervised probation that gets ignored. But if you are a married husband with three kids and a good job and $50K savings and a 401k who got a DUI then they want to put you away for a year and destroy you, your career, and your marriage and take your kids away.