Thread: Alex Jones confronts Jimmy Kimmel on The Howard Stern Show

Banned

Default Alex Jones confronts Jimmy Kimmel on The Howard Stern Show

Banned

Stern was great, still is funnier than any other hack out there.

But his best was years ago.

I used to watch the Howard Stern show pretty religiously back in the day, but this was nearly embarrassingly bad
    Alex Jones on his own is 100X more funny

Its just like people doing skits about Trump, its difficult to make fun of Jones because hes already a preposterous cartoon character.

lol. his meltdown vs Eddie Bravo on JRE will never not make me laugh

Howard Stern is a sleezebag. Does he have no idea how fucking stupid he looks with that fake perm wig? and Jimmy Kimmel is a crybaby cuck. Shouldn't this manshow butthead be crying about the "caged children" at the border. Go adopt a Honduran. LOL

The triad of evil part is funny and the voice wasn't too far off.

I can honestly say that I never watch the Kimmel show. I haven't listened to Howard Stern since he went to satellite radio. But I still listen to Alex Jones podcasts and frequent Infowars and actually enjoy it. I think everyone banning him are a bunch of hypocrites and the more you try to silence Alex Jones the bigger he gets. Let's be honest. Alex Jones was the one who was questioning the government and mainstream media's version of the 9-11 events. He's always challenged the powers that be. The guy is hilarious but also brilliant and he puts out far more content than Jimmy Kimmel or Howard Stern. Alex Jones does 24 hour broadcasts, does a Saturday show, hell he's even putting out content on Sundays. Alex Jones didn't have so many enemies until the Obama ballsuckers got upset that anyone dared criticize their dear affirmative action leader even when criticism was fairly due. And then you have the losers who were licking sHillary Clinton's twat and I still don't get why any self respecting black man or white guy who doesn't tuck his own penis would support her. She called former KKK leader Robert Byrd her mentor and friend and still gets over 80% of the black vote, LOL.

Whoever dipshits like Snoop Dogg and Kate Perry want to be president, I'll pick the opposite person.

I remember Alex Jones threatening Alec Baldwin to a fist fight. Fucking hilarious. Alex Jones used to be a weight lifter. I wouldn't fuck with him. The bone broth and vitamin jokes are funny but Alex Jones has so much energy I'm almost tempted to try the shit LOL.

Then there was that time that Alex Jones confronted Bernie Sanders at the airport and Bernie ran away. LOL just pure entertainment. And Alex Jones talking down to that bitch Marco Rubio at Congress? hahaha See man you got to appreciate that shit. Alex Jones has bigger balls than either Howard Stern or Kimmel.

And let's be honest. If any of us watched The Man Show, it was because Adam Carolla is a true talent. He's still hilarious to this day. He did an interview I think with Ben Shapiro and it was really cool listening to how he went from working shitty construction jobs to becoming a comedian. The guy is one of those high school flunkies who got shit grades but is really some kind of genius in his own way.

I could link you to a bunch of legendary clips of Alex Jones, but the fascist censoring demoKKKrat neo-marxist transgender faggots at youtube removed all his videos.

I love Jimmy Kimmel. I don't get the hate towards him.

Quote Originally Posted by Give peace a chance View Post
    I love Jimmy Kimmel. I don't get the hate towards him.
    Why hasn't this unfunny secondary been banned yet?

i think all social justice warriors should be banned including shadynasty