Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
I’m glad ya giving U-God his props bc Im sick n tired of ppl callimg him wack...or the “weakest link in the Clan”. WHAT? There is NO weak link in the Clan my nigga. Are those ppl hearing the same thing im hearing? U-God has CLASSIC verses (and on some ocassions, he had the best verse in certain songs with other Clan members). Da Mystery Of Chessboxin, Knuckleheadz, Winter Wars, Black Jesus, Full Rap Metal Jacket, If Its Alright With You, Triumph, Its Yourz, Severe Punishment, Impossible, Deadly Melody, Heaterz, Supa Ninjaz, Rumble, Killa Hill Niggas, To The Rescue, New Classic... those are wack bars? Niggas be buggin, B.
Those who claim U-God is the weakest link of the Wu, aren't critically analyzing his intricate dartz, or his dartz go over their heads.

90% of his verses from the 90's are literally action packed battle scenes, described in vivid detail. The Golden Arms character rhymed from/embodied the perspective of a superhero when he wasn't droppin' conscious jewelz. He even confirms this in his book. Use his track "Bizarre" as an example- complete with a live action music video as a visual representation! He's my favorite member of the Wu, alongside GZA, and Masta Killa.