Thread: the worst president since world war 2?

Default the worst president since world war 2?

It's just a poll and based on opinions. I think that I could make a good case, using economics and objective data, that suggests that he is indeed the worst president since WWII. You and I would have to decide the parameters. Average monthly unemployment, GDP, budgeting, crime, foreign policy, execution of the laws, constitutionality, etc. Without defining by what measure we consider a president good or bad, we're both just pissing in the wind.

I might consider Lyndon Johnson or else Jimmy Carter to be worse. I think I could make an argument for either of them.

The bias against Richard Nixon is extreme. He may be the one president that was treated even more unfairly by the bias corporate conglomerate media cartel than President Trump. I think President Nixon finally ended the DemoKKKrats' war in Vietnam which made a lot of people in power mad.

The Racist Lyndon Johnson did severe harm to the black community (and whites) with his phony war on poverty. Black families went from having the highest marriage rate in the nation to the lowest by far. Now 77% of black children grow up in single parent households and black poverty has increased. I think they schemed to placate the Civil Rights leaders at the time (who seemed equally distrustful of both political parties) and schemed a deceitful way to lure black voters on to the DemoKrat plantation (slave quarters/housing projects and government welfare). He also raided the Social Security Trust Fund. Lyndon Johnson was a racist, deceptive piece of shit. I remember his black chauffeur wrote a book about what a racist asshole he was and his frequent use of the "N word."

I also didn't like W. Bush but don't think he was as bad as Johnson, the dumb Peanut Farmer Jimmy Carter, and the affirmative action Fraud Barack Hussein Obama who grew up as a rich kid with his white mother and stepdad in the rich part of Jakarta with a house servant then came to America pretending he was a down trodden black man. He only met his black father once at an airport. He was mentored by Communist Frank Marshall Davis. Affirmative Action aka black privilege is blowing up a wedding party in Yemen, killing at least a dozen innocent people including women and children, and the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel not making a peep about it because you're half black. If Donald Trump did that he'd be called a war criminal and impeachment hearings would begin tomorrow. Obama was a real smooth talker. A silver tongued fraud. That was different than the poor speaker W. Bush or President Trump who talks in laymen's terms like he's on the construction site.

So yeah, I think it's fair to say Hussein Obama was the worst president since WWII. I know that's going to hurt the feelings of a lot of Wu fans who gargled his ballsack for 8 fucking years jerking off to pictures of Obama on magazine covers with the halos photoshopped around his peanut head. If gay marriage and letting men into the little girls bathroom was your A agenda, then I suppose you're happy. If raising the healthcare insurance costs of over 90% of insured Americans so that 1% of Americans could get garbage subsidized bronze plans or get on medicaid when they were already qualified for medicaid anyways is some sort of legendary achievement then I guess you better hang a poster of Obama in your bedroom. Apparently Obama violated campaign finance rules back in 2008. It's almost laughable that we didn't even find out about it until demoKKKrats suddenly wanted to impeach Trump for supposedly using campaign money, not his own billions of dollars, to pay off Stormy Daniels. Then we find out that Obama broke campaign finance rules. So the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel purposely covered it up for 10 fucking years because they had Obama's arabian ballsack in their throats. I got sick of the constant race baiting against white people, the race riots, the blaming and excuses, the coddling and fawning by the media, the political correctness and all the 1984 Orwellian bullshit during his administration. You got accused of thought crimes just for speaking your damn mind. Now I enjoy seeing Don Lemon throw a bitch fit before he goes home and gets ass raped by his white master boyfriend and Anderson Cooper looking like he just sniffed his boyfriend's butt. MAGA!

I do think Ronald Reagan was the best president of my lifetime at least. But President Trump is a great president so far. It's ridiculous how the DemoKrats used a phony dossier they paid for to illegally obtain a FISA warrant and then spy on his campaign and then pushed the fraudulent Russian collusion hoax for two years to try to run a coup d'etat on the elected president of the United States. Turns out that the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel are the conspiracy theorists, not Alex Jones.

The DemoKKKrat party has gone full rogue and needs to be reigned in. They are apparently above the law. sHillary Clinton gets to run classified government documents through her private computer server without consequence. And apparently her destroying her cellphones and deleting evidence from her servers with "bleachbit" isn't considered obstruction of justice. Could you imagine if you or I destroyed evidence after the FBI launched an investigation into us? LOL But Julian Assange gets indicted for merely publishing information. DemoKKKrats loved Julian Assange when he published Bradley Manning's evidence of war crimes in Iraq. But ever since Wikileaks published sHillary's emails which contained all kinds of self-incriminating evidence of what a fraud she was, he's been a target. What's even more silly is that the guy who actually hacked and stole the information from government computers, Bradley Manning, was commuted by DemoKrat Hussein Obama. What was that? Transgender privilege? Cut your dick off and DemoKKKrats will let you go? Instead they go after the guy accused of the lesser crime, merely publishing it which is arguably his Constitutional right since NY Times and Washington Post have published classified information before and won in court when challenged. It's also crazy how sHillary gets away with operating the Clinton Foundation as perhaps the world's largest money laundering operation to accept hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes while she is in positions of power, then suddenly all donations stop after she isn't holding a public office. Nah, nothing fishy about that ...LOL. Most demoKKKrats will still look you in your face and tell you that Russian Uranium investors donated over $120 million to the Clinton Foundation just because they are just really nice philanthropists who wanted to help Haitians...LOL Yeahhhh riiiight buddy whatever you say.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 05-24-2019 at 06:46 PM.

Banned

Hahaha!

Brilliant Sense-A.

Trump is by far the worst in a very, very long time. I can't believe how many nazis and facists have crawled out of their holes !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    It's just a poll and based on opinions. I think that I could make a good case, using economics and objective data, that suggests that he is indeed the worst president since WWII. You and I would have to decide the parameters. Average monthly unemployment, GDP, budgeting, crime, foreign policy, execution of the laws, constitutionality, etc. Without defining by what measure we consider a president good or bad, we're both just pissing in the wind.

I might consider Lyndon Johnson or else Jimmy Carter to be worse. I think I could make an argument for either of them.

The bias against Richard Nixon is extreme. He may be the one president that was treated even more unfairly by the bias corporate conglomerate media cartel than President Trump. I think President Nixon finally ended the DemoKKKrats' war in Vietnam which made a lot of people in power mad.

The Racist Lyndon Johnson did severe harm to the black community (and whites) with his phony war on poverty. Black families went from having the highest marriage rate in the nation to the lowest by far. Now 77% of black children grow up in single parent households and black poverty has increased. I think they schemed to placate the Civil Rights leaders at the time (who seemed equally distrustful of both political parties) and schemed a deceitful way to lure black voters on to the DemoKrat plantation (slave quarters/housing projects and government welfare). He also raided the Social Security Trust Fund. Lyndon Johnson was a racist, deceptive piece of shit. I remember his black chauffeur wrote a book about what a racist asshole he was and his frequent use of the "N word."

I also didn't like W. Bush but don't think he was as bad as Johnson, the dumb Peanut Farmer Jimmy Carter, and the affirmative action Fraud Barack Hussein Obama who grew up as a rich kid with his white mother and stepdad in the rich part of Jakarta with a house servant then came to America pretending he was a down trodden black man. He only met his black father once at an airport. He was mentored by Communist Frank Marshall Davis. Affirmative Action aka black privilege is blowing up a wedding party in Yemen, killing at least a dozen innocent people including women and children, and the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel not making a peep about it because you're half black. If Donald Trump did that he'd be called a war criminal and impeachment hearings would begin tomorrow. Obama was a real smooth talker. A silver tongued fraud. That was different than the poor speaker W. Bush or President Trump who talks in laymen's terms like he's on the construction site.

So yeah, I think it's fair to say Hussein Obama was the worst president since WWII. I know that's going to hurt the feelings of a lot of Wu fans who gargled his ballsack for 8 fucking years jerking off to pictures of Obama on magazine covers with the halos photoshopped around his peanut head. If gay marriage and letting men into the little girls bathroom was your A agenda, then I suppose you're happy. If raising the healthcare insurance costs of over 90% of insured Americans so that 1% of Americans could get garbage subsidized bronze plans or get on medicaid when they were already qualified for medicaid anyways is some sort of legendary achievement then I guess you better hang a poster of Obama in your bedroom. Apparently Obama violated campaign finance rules back in 2008. It's almost laughable that we didn't even find out about it until demoKKKrats suddenly wanted to impeach Trump for supposedly using campaign money, not his own billions of dollars, to pay off Stormy Daniels. Then we find out that Obama broke campaign finance rules. So the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel purposely covered it up for 10 fucking years because they had Obama's arabian ballsack in their throats. I got sick of the constant race baiting against white people, the race riots, the blaming and excuses, the coddling and fawning by the media, the political correctness and all the 1984 Orwellian bullshit during his administration. You got accused of thought crimes just for speaking your damn mind. Now I enjoy seeing Don Lemon throw a bitch fit before he goes home and gets ass raped by his white master boyfriend and Anderson Cooper looking like he just sniffed his boyfriend's butt. MAGA!

I do think Ronald Reagan was the best president of my lifetime at least. But President Trump is a great president so far. It's ridiculous how the DemoKrats used a phony dossier they paid for to illegally obtain a FISA warrant and then spy on his campaign and then pushed the fraudulent Russian collusion hoax for two years to try to run a coup d'etat on the elected president of the United States. Turns out that the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel are the conspiracy theorists, not Alex Jones.

The DemoKKKrat party has gone full rogue and needs to be reigned in. They are apparently above the law. sHillary Clinton gets to run classified government documents through her private computer server without consequence. And apparently her destroying her cellphones and deleting evidence from her servers with "bleachbit" isn't considered obstruction of justice. Could you imagine if you or I destroyed evidence after the FBI launched an investigation into us? LOL But Julian Assange gets indicted for merely publishing information. DemoKKKrats loved Julian Assange when he published Bradley Manning's evidence of war crimes in Iraq. But ever since Wikileaks published sHillary's emails which contained all kinds of self-incriminating evidence of what a fraud she was, he's been a target. What's even more silly is that the guy who actually hacked and stole the information from government computers, Bradley Manning, was commuted by DemoKrat Hussein Obama. What was that? Transgender privilege? Cut your dick off and DemoKKKrats will let you go? Instead they go after the guy accused of the lesser crime, merely publishing it which is arguably his Constitutional right since NY Times and Washington Post have published classified information before and won in court when challenged. It's also crazy how sHillary gets away with operating the Clinton Foundation as perhaps the world's largest money laundering operation to accept hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes while she is in positions of power, then suddenly all donations stop after she isn't holding a public office. Nah, nothing fishy about that ...LOL. Most demoKKKrats will still look you in your face and tell you that Russian Uranium investors donated over $120 million to the Clinton Foundation just because they are just really nice philanthropists who wanted to help Haitians...LOL Yeahhhh riiiight buddy whatever you say.

Major props!!

Quote Originally Posted by Give peace a chance View Post
    Trump is by far the worst in a very, very long time. I can't believe how many nazis and facists have crawled out of their holes !!!!!!
    How pseudo-liberal demoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxists debate: "Everyone I don't like is a Nazi/Fascist/Racist/Islamophobe/Xenophobe/Hitler/Homophobe/Extremist/Supremacist/*phobe/*ist"

When you aren't capable of making intellectual arguments so you just call names like it's kindergarten. If I wanted to, I could make a valid argument how the modern DemoKKKrat party is rapidly turning into a fascist regime. But I'm not going to bother until someone serious and worthy steps up to the plate.

Banned

That’s why it’s so strange to see these zombies go after him so hard.

He’s very moderate.

It’s all a game anyway.

But regressives are just attention starved social media addicts. Children.

and we all (((know))) who he's cucked by.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    How pseudo-liberal demoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxists debate: "Everyone I don't like is a Nazi/Fascist/Racist/Islamophobe/Xenophobe/Hitler/Homophobe/Extremist/Supremacist/*phobe/*ist"

When you aren't capable of making intellectual arguments so you just call names like it's kindergarten. If I wanted to, I could make a valid argument how the modern DemoKKKrat party is rapidly turning into a fascist regime. But I'm not going to bother until someone serious and worthy steps up to the plate.

you posted the wrong image bro.
    lemme fix it.