Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some people should not be fathers = Tsa

Shaolin Master

Default Some people should not be fathers = Tsa

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    lol yeah white ppl are very demonic. I think black people want to believe white ppl can or may eventually stop being demonic but i'm not as optimistic. I think everyone, even white people, have to operate with the understanding that white ppl are demonic in order to survive. They've been getting upset when you say it lately, but I think the solution is for them to, if possible, stop being demonic, rather than questioning people that are observing textbook demonic behavior over and over. Like, every chance you have to prove that you're consistently human you don't even take up the challenge. Then when someone says 'so I'm starting to think these fools are the devil' you start scratching your head. Very weird shit. Frankly there's nothing the 5%ers/NOI have said that hasn't proven scientific fact. These guys said that white ppl were grafted cross breeds nearly 100 years ago. Then we now find out they're part neanderthal.

Now they're trying to make being part neander a reason to be racist to black people lol. Very similar to your conversion to islam example. Anything you give them they're just use it to be racist and black ppl are literally not even doing anything to them at all. Even AI is racist lol. Niggas even made Starbucks some klu klux shit. I'm glad things are made in China now because if you give these niggas the chance they'll make pillow cases that slowly kill black kids. Deliberately, this Chinese one will kill everyone out of incompetence. Very demonic shit.

I really wish indians had the balls to shoot needles so that you could go away.

Even if you think of a lot of the 'movements' in America, they're all predicated on white ppl being demonic

anti-vax - I don't want these demonic white ppl putting needles in my kids based on their track record
    veganism - I don't want to eat meat that these demonic white ppl have gotten a hold of
    non-gmo - You're really going to eat that after white ppl got a hold of it
    Climate change - So it turns out these white ppl have destroyed the earth
    And form of academic skepticism - you know these white ppl are liars right?
    Home schooling - You're going to let these white ppl teach your kids? Are you stupid?
    Going off the grid - I don't want these white people to find me
    Any liberation movement - We have to stop these white people from ruining out lives
    Anxiety about technology - What if robots start acting like white people
    Anti Semitism - I'm beginning to think Jews are behaving like White people
    Islamophobia - I'm beginning to think Muslims are behaving like White people
    Sinophobia - China is becoming very powerful, what if they use that power to behave like white people
    Every Apocalyptic movie ever - What if white people actually get their way

very, very demonic shit.

He's joking?

A lot of people seem to have that mentality though, that race and racism is responsible for everything wrong with the world when its just one of many factors.

People who say "white people are racist" without noticing how ridiculously ironic that statement is.

Banned

Blacks are the bottom of the barrel as far as every culture on this earth is concerned. There isn’t a non black group that doesn’t believe blacks Africans are the lowest of the low and basically borderline monkeys.

The only people within those groups who don’t think that are the whack job liberal types who hang out on twitter.

That’s the irony of all of this stuff going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    There isn’t a non black group that doesn’t believe blacks Africans are the lowest of the low and basically borderline monkeys.

I thought those posts must b like 10 years old or something, n then I saw they were from today, lolz. Probably the dumbest shit I've read on here.

And wtf is up with there being a serious convo about 5% shit going on there? I thought even the wu had embarrassingly dismissed that shit as comedy since they became adults?

Lolz @ dooch

Banned

is this T$A or a T$A bobble head? Got damn, you're on some Barry Bonds HGH type shit. Mr Mackey's balloon head is smaller. Mkay

]

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic The HedgeBob View Post
    I find the yellow pants disturbing. Like wtf is that all about? Where do you even buy those?
    Le gay boutique

Nothing wrong with those pants except TSA forgetting to close the buttons.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Shaolin Master

Tsa's head was used in the old Max Payne games.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    is this T$A or a T$A bobble head? Got damn, you're on some Barry Bonds HGH type shit. Mr Mackey's balloon head is smaller. Mkay

]

i can't figure out if Scott Caan is the white T$A or if T$A is the yellow-pantsed Scott Caan.

Both are like 5 foot 2 with extra large noggins.

Banned

i'd rather recreate this iconic wu-corp photo with you...