Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
lol yeah white ppl are very demonic. I think black people want to believe white ppl can or may eventually stop being demonic but i'm not as optimistic. I think everyone, even white people, have to operate with the understanding that white ppl are demonic in order to survive. They've been getting upset when you say it lately, but I think the solution is for them to, if possible, stop being demonic, rather than questioning people that are observing textbook demonic behavior over and over. Like, every chance you have to prove that you're consistently human you don't even take up the challenge. Then when someone says 'so I'm starting to think these fools are the devil' you start scratching your head. Very weird shit. Frankly there's nothing the 5%ers/NOI have said that hasn't proven scientific fact. These guys said that white ppl were grafted cross breeds nearly 100 years ago. Then we now find out they're part neanderthal.

Now they're trying to make being part neander a reason to be racist to black people lol. Very similar to your conversion to islam example. Anything you give them they're just use it to be racist and black ppl are literally not even doing anything to them at all. Even AI is racist lol. Niggas even made Starbucks some klu klux shit. I'm glad things are made in China now because if you give these niggas the chance they'll make pillow cases that slowly kill black kids. Deliberately, this Chinese one will kill everyone out of incompetence. Very demonic shit.

I really wish indians had the balls to shoot needles so that you could go away.

Even if you think of a lot of the 'movements' in America, they're all predicated on white ppl being demonic

anti-vax - I don't want these demonic white ppl putting needles in my kids based on their track record
veganism - I don't want to eat meat that these demonic white ppl have gotten a hold of
non-gmo - You're really going to eat that after white ppl got a hold of it
Climate change - So it turns out these white ppl have destroyed the earth
And form of academic skepticism - you know these white ppl are liars right?
Home schooling - You're going to let these white ppl teach your kids? Are you stupid?
Going off the grid - I don't want these white people to find me
Any liberation movement - We have to stop these white people from ruining out lives
Anxiety about technology - What if robots start acting like white people
Anti Semitism - I'm beginning to think Jews are behaving like White people
Islamophobia - I'm beginning to think Muslims are behaving like White people
Sinophobia - China is becoming very powerful, what if they use that power to behave like white people
Every Apocalyptic movie ever - What if white people actually get their way

very, very demonic shit.