Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E-40 is trash

LOL

At first I thought nah he had a few good songs but I was confusing him with Eightball and MJG

Even the hurricane track is wack and I used to drink 40's of Hurricane...LOL

You can put anyone on a track with E-40 and he sucks so much the song will still suck.

Take your pick. Too Short? Ant Banks? 2pac? Daz and Kurupt? Snoop? Rappin 4 Tay? Busta? Spice 1? Method Man?

If you look up E-40 tracks with this all-star line-up, he still ruins the songs!!! Hahhaha

Even on beats produced by Ant Banks or Big Boi he somehow ruins it.

The only track E-40 didn't manage to ruin was Spice 1 - Mo Mail and that's only because E-40 doesn't actually rap a verse on it.

{>____<}

E-40 is a god. Hip-hop legend.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    E-40 is a god. Hip-hop legend.
    lmao

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I actually just copped his Practice Makes Paper album today from F.Y.E. He has a song with Method Man and Redman on there. It is a two disk set with thirteen songs each.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    E-40 is trash hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha. I remember when Notorious Big dissed E-40 in a rap music magazine. The interviewer asked Notorious Big what would he give E-40 on a scale of 1 to 10. Notorious Big said 0 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. E-40 got mad at what Notorious Big said. E-40 and his friends and Notorious Big and his friends almost got into a gun shootout when Notorious Big came to Oakland, California to do a concert.
    Didn't Too Short get the Bay Area rap spot on BIG's Life After Death that was originally meant for E40?

I read something on notoriousonline recently about BIG wanting to have the Bay Area represented on his second album and that E40 was originally in the running. I forget what source the poster on the notorious forum quoted