Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-40 is trash

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default E-40 is trash

Literally one of the worst rappers ever. People from the bay must be pilled out of their fuckin minds to support this fat faggot. He combines the flow of Silkk the Shocker with rhymes worse than Trinidad James yet somehow is on 1.6 hit records a year. What gives?

nada ignorante

lol u sound real dumb now. In a Major Way is a classic album, hes got two more dope albums after that. Dont mistake his rapping style for being wack.
    N.I.

I dont mind him. I had that hall of game album. Never heard it much, but his style is OK. Can certainly overstand y cunts wouldn't like him tho.

For me someone like noreaga is much worse.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

People who dislike E 40 usually do so because they say that he spits too fast and they cannot understand him. Does he rap too fast for you?

Shaolin Student

he has some good albums
    Last edited by shaolinsaga; 06-24-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Shaolin Student

I have heard a lot worse rappers then e40

E-40 is the final form of Buddah Monk

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post

One of the all time songs about drinking.
    Thats actually my fav song from The Click. Peace
    N.I.

Shaolin Master

40 water has a ton of dope albums. Loved the Bay Area funk. Too short, spice 1 e-40 hieroglyphics

Quote Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
    40 water has a ton of dope albums. Loved the Bay Area funk. Too short, spice 1 e-40 hieroglyphics
    Town Bizness!!!! I am glad that I got to experience the Hyphy movement firsthand when I lived in Northern Califoolya from July 2003 to February 2006
    Last edited by David Daniel Davis; 07-02-2019 at 05:40 AM.

Peace CT

He’s pretty bad in my opinion. Never been a fan. Peace

-

E-40 is trash hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha. I remember when Notorious Big dissed E-40 in a rap music magazine. The interviewer asked Notorious Big what would he give E-40 on a scale of 1 to 10. Notorious Big said 0 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. E-40 got mad at what Notorious Big said. E-40 and his friends and Notorious Big and his friends almost got into a gun shootout when Notorious Big came to Oakland, California to do a concert.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

E-40 is trash hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha. I remember when Notorious Big dissed E-40 in a rap music magazine. The interviewer asked Notorious Big what would he give E-40 on a scale of 1 to 10. Notorious Big said 0 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. E-40 got mad at what Notorious Big said. E-40 and his friends and Notorious Big and his friends almost got into a gun shootout when Notorious Big came to Oakland, California to do a concert.
    Didn't Too Short get the Bay Area rap spot on BIG's Life After Death that was originally meant for E40?

I read something on notoriousonline recently about BIG wanting to have the Bay Area represented on his second album and that E40 was originally in the running. I forget what source the poster on the notorious forum quoted

Notorious B.I.G. should have known better than to disrespect the ambassador of the Bay Area and then just stroll through the Town like shit is all sweet. If E 40 were not so humble, he would have caught those bullets sooner