Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Hip Hop Facts / Rumors

Flavor Flav's cousins with ODB/!!!1damn I didn't know that. They both actalike
    Jay-z went to high school with Gza/Genius and when asked if he beat him in a battle he gave this ''not in a million years" look
    -mtv All eyes on Jay-z

That Shit About Jada Is Funny As Hell, He Probably Made That Funny AsS Ostrich Sound ( you know the 1 im talking about , what he does at the start of every track he's on) When He Busted...lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Antagonist
    That Canibus Wu-Tang battle will never be confirmed unless someone straight came out and said it happened. Its still a dope legend to think about though.

I DON;T KNOW IF HE BATTLED THE CLAN BUT I REMEMBER KILLAH PRIEST SAYIN HE BEAT CANIBUS BEFORE IN A BATTLE HE SAID HE FLOWED FOR LIKE 8 MINUTS

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Hillz
    Flavor Flav's cousins with ODB/!!!1damn I didn't know that. They both actalike
    Jay-z went to high school with Gza/Genius and when asked if he beat him in a battle he gave this ''not in a million years" look
    -mtv All eyes on Jay-z
    rofl

that was some real good read..i managed ta finish readin it...nice

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

FRESH FISH

I just read this: Many single record labes forbid their artists to talk openly about the Wu...

Can somebody tell me why?

Plus, i read something about some big Legend hip hop event and that the entire West side went on stage and openly claimed they owned Hip Hop. In the following ten seconds Rakim came on stage and all the other attending Hip Hop Heads boo'd the shit out of the West Side peepz...

Read that one on wikipedia or something.
    Last edited by Iron Man; 03-12-2006 at 10:20 AM.

wuswordz95

i heard that beyonce little sister got fucked by lil bow wow on the set of johnson family vacation.
    i heard that most of the massacare albums were bought by the company. yeah interscope/ shady/ spent a lot of money to make 50 look good.

will smith fucked eva mendez

bump. i knew i'd seen this list somewhere (i just made a thread of it)
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

that was a good (but long) read

seems there is alot of bullshit rappers out there who will make shit up to seem hard. sayin that, 2pac and Wu Tang actually apear to be real, and Cypress too - i remember hearing bowt how b-real ended up with Ice Cube's chain way back lmao. I remember reading shit somewhere bowt how Cypress used to be bloods up until B real got shot in the lung and then they jst went all in for the music

I can imagine the GZA vs Jay Z battle being fucking amazing.

The ghostface vs 50 strory as far as i know goes that Ghost threw him down some stairs and so tony yayo (who was obviously scared of a proper fist fight with ghost) pulled out a gun and saved 50 from gettin his ass kicked

- Gza and ODB battled Jay Z and someone else in high school.

- Ghost and 50's teams got in a scuffle at a club, 50 took a fall down the stairs. Another story says Ghost threw 50's chain down the street like a baseball

- Ghost & Cappadonna ran into Mase after a concert where Mase set a Wu Tang poster or something like that on fire and dissed Wu Tang. Mase ended up with a broken jaw.

- Ever wonder why 50 Cent hated Murder Inc so much? It wasn't because Ja Rule made love songs. Murder Inc was Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff's record label. Supreme also had Jam Master Jay killed for signing 50 Cent after 'preme had 50 blacklisted. "The investigation has uncovered a conspiracy involving Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff and others to murder a rap artist who has released songs containing lyrics regarding McGriff's criminal activities. The rap artist was shot in 2000, survived and thereafter refused to co-operate with the law enforcement regarding the shooting. Messages transmitted over the Murder Inc pager indicate that McGriff is involved in an ongoing plot to kill this rap artist and that he communicates with Murder Inc employees concerning the target."

These are facts which were written by Sticky Fingaz on Onyxdomain message board :

It took a month for Eminem to finish his verse on Remember Me? while Sticky Fingaz completed his verse after only 2 hours....

is most of this ish true?
    Trip

Eric B. working as a bodyguard for Mic Tyson??????

??????

Also i read on wikipedia that premier doesn't work with damaja because of money problems, not because he fucked his sister.

-"I got a story to tell" was vaguelly based on a real life incident Biggie had when he was slipping pipe to John Starks' woman.

Source???

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

The clipse smoke alot of crack(don't believe that one at all!)

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah