Willie D of Geto Boys made me laugh talking about having sex with black women. He talked before he rapped. Willie D said I like women that suck a nut LOL. Chew a little butt LOL. And if you like women. We can mix it up like gumbo LOL. But you know what pleases me most about a woman is if she can suck some good dick LOL. Now that's the shit right there LOL. Willie D rapped. He said now let me tell ya'll about this ho LOL. I knew this bitch named Alexia. She fronted on the pussy cause she thought she was sexier than any other muthafucka that I fucked with LOL. One week later. She was sucking on my homie's dick LOL. Like a pro. She did the whole crew LOL. I heard that she suck a little pussy too LOL. She licked my dick LOL. And my ass from behind LOL. Then she ran this line. A black woman said you know that's my first time. Willie D said bitch stop lying LOL. And pick up your fade. You been a freak since the 3rd grade LOL. That's what I told the little heffa LOL. Walking around thinking her pussy special LOL. Niggas think she's a square LOL. But she done seen more dicks than Hanes underwear LOL. So if a bitch wanna fuck LOL. I make her holler LOL. But before I nut LOL. The bitch gotta throat throat throat throat on LOL.