Willie D of Geto Boys dissed dead black man Rodney King who got beat up by some racist white men cops in Los Angeles in 1991. Willie D said fuck Rodney King in his ass LOL. When I see the muthafucka. I'm a blast LOL. Boom in his head LOL. Boom boom in his back LOL. Just like that LOL. Cause I'm tired of you punk little niggas talking about increase the peace LOL. And let the violence cease when the black man built this country. But can't get his cause of the prejudiced honkey LOL. Rodney King. God damn sellout on tv crying out for a cop LOL. The same muthafuckas who beat the hell out you. Now I wish they would've shot you LOL. Cause this shit is deeper than Vietnam. And ain't no room for the uncle tom. If the white man dressed you up to mess you up. I wouldn't be surprised if he sexed you up cause you look like your gay LOL. Letting them white folks tell you what to say LOL. That's the only thing rednecks respect LOL. We don't want your welfare checks LOL. Nigga need a real job to buy a Rolex LOL. And until we get it. I'm a keep throwing them things. Fuck Rodney King. Fuck all that singing LOL. I'm a be too busy swinging LOL. That's the problem with the black folks. Always wanna bust a note LOL. And hold hands LOL. And form rallies LOL. And down niggas for fighting back in Cali. I'm down with the niggas who flexing. Fuck all that god damn protesting LOL. So don't try to pull it. 5th ward niggas fight bullets with bullets. Right between the eyes. So you can keep your muthafucking Nobel Peace prize LOL. I said fuck Rodney King. And I meant it. And any muthafucka out there who resent it. Cause ain't nobody set a fire for Willie D when them laws beat the fuck outta me. Fuck Rodney King. Fuck that nigga LOL. Fuck that muthafucking sellout ho LOL. They need to beat his ass some more LOL. Fool talking about stop the violence when niggas can't even shit in silence LOL.