Thread: RIP Florence Ballard Of The Supremes

-

Default RIP Florence Ballard Of The Supremes

Florence Ballard was a hot woman. It's so sad that she died young at 32 years old in 1976. Florence was the hottest woman in The Supremes LOL. I love Diana Ross and Mary Wilson too. I love The Supremes songs Where Did Our Love Go, My World Is Empty Without You, Love Is Here And Now Your Gone, Reflections and Come See About Me. The Supremes sucked after Florence was fired by Motown records owner Berry Gordy LOL. Florence didn't deserve to get fired because she was a good woman. Florence said in a interview that Berry Gordy fired her because he said she was a troublemaker. Berry also called Florence a alcoholic. Florence had to get a welfare money check and food stamps after leaving The Supremes. She also lost her house in Detroit because Florence couldn't pay the mortgage. Florence bought another house in Detroit when she won a lawsuit against Motown. Florence was being abused by her husband Tommy Chapman because he beat her up. Florence's dead sister Maxine said she saw bruises on Florence's face when Florence came to visit Maxine's house. Florence was also raped at a young age by a black man who died. R&B music singer Faith Evans said she wants to do a movie about Florence Ballard. I don't know what's taking Faith so long to get the movie done. Faith talked about the movie several years ago LOL. Faith met with Florence's 3 daughters in Detroit to get their permission about the movie. Florence Ballard did several solo songs. Her record company ABC terminated Florence's contract after one album. That made no sense at all. Florence sounded good solo.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Shaolin Master

She got kicked out of the group for being a loser?

Jesus Christ, When I saw the thread title I thought she had just died. 43 years ago ffs.

Its good to have CJ back but he's got to learn to be more discriminating with his threads.

-

The Collector, Florence Ballard wasn't a loser. Berry Gordy who owned Motown records is retarded for firing Florence. Just because Florence Ballard may have been a alcoholic doesn't mean she was a loser. Berry didn't like the fact that Florence Ballard spoke her mind about things she didn't like that Berry was doing wrong. Berry Gordy expected black singers on Motown to never have a opinion about how they were being treated bad with their money and songs they wanted to do. Florence Ballard wasn't a asskisser LOL. That's why Berry Gordy had a problem with Florence.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Charles, what do you think of the black women of the 70's compared to the black women of today?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Charles...... What do you think of Tiffany Haddish?

Shaolin Master

Charles, would you lick Lizzo's feet?

Charles, have u ever considered trying to get a job with a celebrity gossip magazine or even a celebrity gossip TV show?