Florence Ballard was a hot woman. It's so sad that she died young at 32 years old in 1976. Florence was the hottest woman in The Supremes LOL. I love Diana Ross and Mary Wilson too. I love The Supremes songs Where Did Our Love Go, My World Is Empty Without You, Love Is Here And Now Your Gone, Reflections and Come See About Me. The Supremes sucked after Florence was fired by Motown records owner Berry Gordy LOL. Florence didn't deserve to get fired because she was a good woman. Florence said in a interview that Berry Gordy fired her because he said she was a troublemaker. Berry also called Florence a alcoholic. Florence had to get a welfare money check and food stamps after leaving The Supremes. She also lost her house in Detroit because Florence couldn't pay the mortgage. Florence bought another house in Detroit when she won a lawsuit against Motown. Florence was being abused by her husband Tommy Chapman because he beat her up. Florence's dead sister Maxine said she saw bruises on Florence's face when Florence came to visit Maxine's house. Florence was also raped at a young age by a black man who died. R&B music singer Faith Evans said she wants to do a movie about Florence Ballard. I don't know what's taking Faith so long to get the movie done. Faith talked about the movie several years ago LOL. Faith met with Florence's 3 daughters in Detroit to get their permission about the movie. Florence Ballard did several solo songs. Her record company ABC terminated Florence's contract after one album. That made no sense at all. Florence sounded good solo.