Thread: Power Television Show Is Ending In The Fall

-

Default Power Television Show Is Ending In The Fall

Power television show with Omari Hardwick, Naturi Naughton, Lela Loren, Joseph Sikora, Larenz Tate and La La Vasquez is coming to a end after season 6 in the fall. I'm mad about that because I wanted Power to be on television a long time. Omari Hardwick has bad luck with staying on a television show a long time. Ya'll remember Dark Blue television show that Omari did with Dylan McDermott on TNT network? Dark Blue only lasted 2 years which is a joke. Dark Blue was a very good cop television show. I hope Omari is gonna be in some black movies at the movie theater because he deserves it. Omari Hardwick is a very good actor. I saw Joseph Sikora recently in The Intruder movie with Michael Ealy, Meagan Good and Dennis Quaid. The Intruder is good. Music rapper 50 Cent got killed by the cops on Power in season 5 LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

It sounds like there is going to be a spinoff of the Power show. I'm not sure which characters will be involved in it.

-

I heard about that. I would like to see a spinoff of Power television show. I know Omari Hardwick enjoys his sex scenes with Lela Loren LOL. Lela is hot.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I like the actress better who plays his wife, those titties.