Thread: 9th Prince - The Madman's Revenge

PRODIGAL SUN

Default 9th Prince - The Madman's Revenge

I know this released in 2018, I just got my hands on it though. 9th definitely stepped his production game up producing every track, sounds like some old 4th Disiciple shit. Solomon Childs, with the best verse I've heard in ages, 9th is 9th, but the production is definitely what stands out, I'd hit him up for beats if he was offering. This shit is hard as hell for an EP. better than onemanarmy album, not quite as good as the Prince of New York tape, who has heard the Bugzy & Dom P joint? , is what I'm after next.

Peace CT

Yeah I liked this EP a lot. I still listen to it often. Track with Jojo and Trife is crazy. 9th has a solid catalogue. And I also have yet to listen to new Teraban. Peace

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    I know this released in 2018, I just got my hands on it though. 9th definitely stepped his production game up producing every track, sounds like some old 4th Disiciple shit. Solomon Childs, with the best verse I've heard in ages, 9th is 9th, but the production is definitely what stands out, I'd hit him up for beats if he was offering. This shit is hard as hell for an EP. better than onemanarmy album, not quite as good as the Prince of New York tape, who has heard the Bugzy & Dom P joint? , is what I'm after next.
    It sounds like old 4th D because it probably is.
    Knowing what I know of 9th Prizm, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Remember, he has a past MO for jacking beats and tracks and galvanising them either as official Killarmy comeback songs, or for his various solo ventures.

Good things Always needs time. This guy Loves Music. Sounds like wu 4 me.