Thread: DOOM vs Tyler, The Creator - 'Flowervillain, pts 1 & 2' (mashup tape)

Default DOOM vs Tyler, The Creator - 'Flowervillain, pts 1 & 2' (mashup tape)

or, as somebody commented on YT, 'MF BLOOM'

at around the 30 minute mark you get some of the instrumentals

some bonus coverage ... you know I got your back

Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-22-2020 at 04:38 AM.

recently unearthed verse

apparently our former Audio Booth member (plz come back to WuCorp!) Anubis Dohji aka Poison Flowerz (here operating under the Omegah Red moniker) reassembled his 'DOOM is for the children' project. The files were lost at one time and were no longer floating online. judging from his YT comment he redid the whole thing and added some extra tracks

there was some controversy online a while back because somebody else was posing as 'Omegah Red' and taking credit for the sole remaining track of the project that was floating around on YT

anyway this remake is great news because to me this is a top 3 (at least!) DOOM remix project. Poison Flowerz's other instrumental releases (dig deep in Audio Booth or simply check out his bandcamp page https://wildberryzaibatsu.bandcamp.c...r-the-children ) are MOST DEFINITELY worth checking out. I purchased most of them back when they dropped

below is an example of a WuCorp classic beat tape by Poison Flowerz

it's crazy how many talented artists we used to have in Audio Booth and it's sad how many of them are not posting anymore after several forum crashes and in the end also because of a lack of feedback
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-22-2020 at 05:59 AM.