Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lounge Lo "Fallen Soldiers" feat. Carlton Fisk (Video)

Default Lounge Lo "Fallen Soldiers" feat. Carlton Fisk (Video)

Featuring Carlton Fisk & DSA (Dark Skinned Assassin)
    Last edited by Vintage Wu; 07-03-2019 at 05:24 AM.

Shaolin Master

Great vid. So many Shaolin legends in one place. See how many killa beez you can find!

Infinite Coles @ 3:47?

PRODIGAL SUN

Damn this is dope

It was recorded when the Wu-Tang district sign was presented. You can even see the U-God's son

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Never heard of lounge lo before.
    All eyez on him.
    Interessengemeinschafts Rapper.
    Video is Dope. Nice brother.
    Last edited by Grüne Hornisse; 07-17-2019 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grüne Hornisse View Post
    All eyez on him.
    Whhhat????? How can you be on Wu-Tang forum and don't know who Lounge Lo is lol. He's Cappa's brother

A verse from GZA's 1991 album:

"Overwhelmed by a scent in the air
    Could it be? Yes, yeah, a potent bag of sess there
    It was Raekwon and Loungin' Lo
    They had a bone (You mean a blunt?) A palmetto"

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Cappas brother? The man who everybody talks about? The guy who invented all the shaolin wu tang slangs ?
    Man, this is crazy. I like cappadonna very much. I got 2 Check out his brothers wu discographie now. Who got his LP?

Lol Fisk sounds like 50

Fisk sounds like fifty cents lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grüne Hornisse View Post
    All eyez on him.
    Lounge Lo...that’s my dude right there. Good ppl’s. He is Cappadonna’s brother and responsible for a lot of the Staten Island slang. He was also a member of Otherized Fam (along with Sean Wiggz & Crunch Lo) back in the days...the Otherized Fam album was actually pretty good. Now he is a member of “The Water Team” which is spearheaded by Raekwon’a brother Kay. Also, did ya’ll know Lounge is the dude standing next to Meth on the “M-E-T-H-O-D Man” video? (The one with the bandana on his head). He is also on the “Bring The Pain” video (the one pushing the bottle away as Meth tries to pass him the bottle at the end of the video during the bus scene). You can also hear Lounge on the intro to “Meth vs Chef” saying “Live and direct from the One-Six-Ooh...we got Tical and Raekwon the Chef. I make the call, you make the call...it’s all for war”. He is also in the “Ice Cream” video. One of Lounge’s nicknames is Staten Island’s most popular son because he is beloved by EVERYONE in Staten Island (Deck also shouts him out on “Rec Room” when he says “Lounge in the barracks with Blue and Cappadonna). I have the pleasure of calling Lounge (a.k.a “Da Boomer”) a friend and even tho it’s just for like three seconds, it was an honor to be featured in this video as well as being part of that historic day in Staten Island for the “Wu-Tang District” street naming.
    Last edited by LordReveal; 07-19-2019 at 08:51 AM.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
    Lounge Lo...that’s my dude right there. Good ppl’s. He is Cappadonna’s brother and responsible for a lot of the Staten Island slang. He was also a member of Otherized Fam (along with Sean Wiggz & Crunch Lo) back in the days...the Otherized Fam album was actually pretty good. Now he is a member of “The Water Team” which is spearheaded by Raekwon’a brother Kay. Also, did ya’ll know Lounge is the dude standing next to Meth on the “M-E-T-H-O-D Man” video? (The one with the bandana on his head). He is also on the “Bring The Pain” video (the one pushing the bottle away as Meth tries to pass him the bottle at the end of the video during the bus scene). You can also hear Lounge on the intro to “Meth vs Chef” saying “Live and direct from the One-Six-Ooh...we got Tical and Raekwon the Chef. I make the call, you make the call...it’s all for war”. He is also in the “Ice Cream” video. One of Lounge’s nicknames is Staten Island’s most popular son because he is beloved by EVERYONE in Staten Island. I have the pleasure of calling him a friend and even tho it’s just for like three seconds, it was an honor to be featured in this video as well as being part of that historic day in Staten Island for the “Wu-Tang District” street naming.
    Props 4this thank u very much
    God bless

^^^ No doubt homie. Anytime.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Arrgh this samples been used so much