Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Real Technician is back!

Default The Real Technician is back!

Hey long time.Where is Ern Dawgy Maximus Da Mantis 100pr00f Hellspawn?Word up for real.Peace from Athens Greece.

P.s. Moderator please change this fuckin ugly username
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

nobody cares youre back, butt plug

This fag that changed my username.I wish cancer to your whole family.

This is why the site is dead usually, people just being assholes for no reason. Welcome back, whatever your name is.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    This is why the site is dead usually, people just being assholes for no reason. Welcome back, whatever your name is.
    Thanks man.I have been in this forum since 2005 we did dope mixtapes and i met legit people/artists back in the day.I lost contact with them because of the 5% ruling this site.This 5% are fuckin pussy ass clown ass lame bitches like like Bolo Skampoe SonicRingz
    and brock
    .Thats why even the official Wu hate this site.Γαμώ τις μάνες σας.

fresh GFK bitches of wucorp

lol @ this homo greekster trying to act like he wasn't some big time troll on here back in the day. he was getting banned by magma constantly.

I was in Athens a coulple of weeks ago. I was staying in Omonia and I don't think I've been to a shittier place than there. Pakis everywhere. People shooting heroine on the porch of my AirBnB. Fucking needles on the elevator floor. I saw a homeless woman flashing her tits. Dudes ganging up on me to sell me drugs. The only good thing there was the juice bar. Good grapefruit juice.

I got bored with Athens pretty quickly and my boredom turned into alcoholism. I never drink, but I said to myself fuck it, it's a holiday. At some point I started drinking 2 euro Ouzos from the supermarket every couple of hours. That fucked me up well.

Drunker than I ever been, I rode the subway to the city center to get some food. There was a group of teenage girls and I couldn't stop creeping. Some of them were sexy as fuck and I secretly filmed them. Some upskirts too. Later on when the subway got busy, I rubbed on some young girl and touched her hand a few times.

Athens was alright.

[/livejournal]
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

I went to Athens a few years back. Seeing the ruins and all the touristy shit was fun, but yeah its broke as fuck. A better vacation I had was like 10 years ago on one of the greek islands, just sat in the sun by the ocean reading books and drinking. About all I did was visit some Castle there.

Why did you do Air BNB? I'm sure an average hotel would have been much nicer and not that expensive.

I looked up the AirBnB and it was everything I needed. Kitchen, airconditioning, quiet, near subway station and cheap. Athens was kind of dissapointing, but I still managed to have a good time. Albeit drunk. I liked Lisbon better. That's really my favourite European city.

Fair enough. I never even considered doing that, don't think I'd be comfortable in someone else's house.

It's always Pokemon and Sonic that brings out the loonies.

If you are in Athens get at me I can guide you.If Magma come 2 Athens I will jump this homosexual.

What about other people?100pr00f Hellspawn Lord Beatjitsu MasterStyle Ern Dawgy

Quote Originally Posted by The Sacred Band of Thebes View Post
    What about other people?100pr00f Hellspawn Lord Beatjitsu MasterStyle Ern Dawgy
    StyleMaster flatlined due to some rare medical condition a few years back.

I think Lord Beatjitsu and Ern Dawgy might occasionally post in Audio Booth?