Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: miss michigan stripped of title for refusing to wear a hijab

what is going on with these signatures? somebody added one for me, and i almost had a seizure. art has one from when harry met sally?

Too bad they stole the crown from her. The two supposedly controversial texts are factually true. I don't understand why factually true statements would even be controversial. DemoKKKrat "political correctness" is becoming a creeping tyranny. You must submit to their madness or else they will discriminate against you and try to destroy you. Any passage of stricter gun laws will disproportionately result in more black men getting locked up for simple gun possession, something Conservatives argue is their basic human right. DemoKKKrats use the laws to lock up a disproportionately high number of young black men who carry firearms for protection in dangerous cities rich white elitist demoKKKrats fail to keep safe. Studies already proved that restrictions such as permits and fees disproportionately prevent black men from legally obtaining firearms. DemoKKKrats always use these disguised tactics to sucker black people for both their votes and their subjugation.

having lived/worked in Asia for several years I can attest to how xenophobic Koreans are to any one who doesn't fit the profile. In other words 'If your white, your alright' Japs/Chinks accepted anything else NO.

Shaolin Student

What's up, Trumpista fascist? :-)

jaschu fuckface, which reject do you resemble in the photo?