Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Orphanage (New Killabeez Supergroup)

Dom Pachino - TEAM NAPALM
    @PRTERRORIST
    I JUST WANNA GIVE A BIG SHOT OUT TO THE BIGGEST WU-BLOOD SUCKER OF ALL TIME COCKRINGZ I MEAN CILVARINGZ AKA THE SHOW Dozier aka The Leech.
    #becareful #stayin🇲🇦 #NAPALM
    7:35 PM · Aug 21, 2019·Twitter for Android

Veteran Member

Now this is interesting

wu monk got banned. lmao

Lord superb definitiv kilin it Yo!

Heres a novel idea
    how about being a fan, enjoying the music and staying out of these grown mens affairs,let them handle their shit, all this gossip sounds feminine AF.
    Quote Originally Posted by WuMonk View Post
    Defend himself? For what? I'm sure he saw the material used in the series before it's release. Cilvaringz isn't denying that he put together a secret album with the Wu-Tang Clan members not knowing what it was going to be for.
    Anyway, when you got Method Man, Killah Priest, and Dom Pachino expressing themselves against Cilvaringz, it will definitely cause skepticism for projects involving Cilvaringz. Even if Raekwon and RZA give him compliments.

I still think he has talent and not denying his Wu-Affiliation, however, dudes like Method Man, Killah Priest, and Dom Pachino will out rank Cilvaringz anyday. He would lose in a battle quick with any of them. Also, I never mention anything about Bronze Nazareth, but since he brought him up, Bronze Nazareth is a far better producer and MC Also, as a consumers point of view, Think Differently Music/Dreddy Kruger presented Bronze Nazareth to the world. It doesn't say Cilvaringz presents Bronze Nazareth...I honestly never knew Cilvaringz had any involvement with Bronze Nazareth and could care less about any drama or gossip. So he can keep that gossip and drama talk for his barber.

I don't know why he started talking trash about Dom Pachino, he can tell him himself instead of being a ranting blogger, but that song was from like 2015 so Dom Pachino got other things going on right now and could probably care less.
    https://twitter.com/prterrorist?lang=en
    Wonder if Cilvaringz is still planning on giving 9th Prince old Dom Pachino verses for the new so-called Killarmy album without his permission? That would just be creepy and lame.

B-level dudes fucking up the brotherhood of the Wu.
    Bottom line, dudes need to stop bootlegging Wu-Tang and releasing material without getting approval from the artist for the way it is being presented. They just end up discrediting themselves in the process...
    4th Disciple is Wu-Tangs best producer and deserves respect for his craft. He has current projects going on and doesn't need someone bootlegging old material showcasing production like it's an official release that wasn't supposed to be released in first place.

Peace,
    WuMonk

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

^!

grown men watching hiphop soap operas ...
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-22-2019 at 12:52 PM.

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Back on topic: this is actually a really dope collection of demos. Just a shame it hasn’t been released with the blessing of the people involved.

Can’t support Purb. But 4th and Shogun deserve their dues.

Brother Cilva, please Tell US sumthin about your Feature Part on this. Because its a wu banga. Recorded a few years ago. Ich habe diesen Song nicht gekannt von dir mein Bruder.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Recorded in 2002 I believe. On the tour bus.. beat by Kevlaar7 RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Recorded in 2002 I believe. On the tour bus.. beat by Kevlaar7 RIP.
    Exclusive Material. Ma sha Allah. Gibt es noch mehr davon ? We want more

Bought this bundle (CD + tape + LP). The quality of vinyl LP is fuckin sucks, cheap materials, unprofessional pressing and quality of sound is disgusting, annoying background noise and channels disbalance. Like it was pressed in the toilet. Niggas selling cheap quality fuckin items. Gonna take back my money through PayPal, tired to feed those poor niggas.
    B9 aka Kinetic coordinating this fuckin stuff according to credits on the back cover.
    Bitch ass nigga tried to sell me non quality shit.

Peace CT

U bought this directly through B9? Peace

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    U bought this directly through B9? Peace
    Bought it directly from Stone Meca on Bandcamp.