Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Orphanage (New Killabeez Supergroup)

somebody should change the post title to a bootleg

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

I don’t know anything about this Shaka Amazulu guy, other than he “raps” with a strong accent that I can’t quite place, and has a very sloppy flow that makes him hard to understand (read: he sucks) but he somehow has access to a huge number of unreleased demos from the Wu vaults?

But now that he’s finally starting to release material, it’s a Holocaust re-release with “fake” additional tracks; and an unauthorised/unfinished Orphanage project - trying to pass them off as official releases? ...

is drunken monk on any of the songs?

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WuMonk View Post
    "To my true supporters/fans DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ALBUM!"- 4th Disciple

I got skeptical when I first saw Cilvaringz was on it...

Peace,
    WuMonk
    What the fuck does me being on this record have to do with anything? It's a Beretta9 move to sell this shit, noone else's.

Yo Cilvaringz!
    First, my apologies if my skepticism offended you. I am a long time fan, I had Mental Chambers back the in the day when it first came out.
    Second, Mics of Men kind of portrayed you as someone who secretly put an album together without the Wu Tang Clan members knowing what it was going to be for and not being properly compensated for it. Also, Method Man and Dom Pachino have expressed themselves. So I get skeptic now.
    Third, I like Black Stone of Mecca a lot for the work they do but wish they got approval from 4th Disciple first before releasing The Orphans album.
    Forth, I agree that Kinetic 9 most likely had part of it as it references recordings from his basement and they rerelease The Symbol at the same time, also in a bundle together.

Peace,
    WuMonk
    Last edited by WuMonk; 08-20-2019 at 09:57 PM.

For those who want that real, that non-duplicated, that uncomparable production from the one of the original Wu-Elements with the most unique sounds, the legendary 4th Disciple!
    Prepare for 4th Disciple's debut album, THE|ALGORYTHM!
    https://vimeo.com/351640579
    Wu-Tang Producer extraordinaire 4th Disciple strikes with his first solo album release entitled "The|Algorythm" coming soon and is now available for preorder. The Lp features artists such as Brooklyn Legend Sean Price, Peedi Crakk, Queen M.C. Ra Digga, Planet Asia, Sadat X of Brand Nubians, Vinnie Paz and more...

https://www.disciplegarmentz.com/
    Disciple Garmentz (DG) is a clothing brand founded by 4th Disciple/ Wu-Tang Clan producer extraordinaire, and Rhasun Tapp. DG is the source to get official 4th Disciple apparel and accessories.
    Peace,
    WuMonk
    Last edited by WuMonk; 08-21-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Peace,
    WuMonk
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    What the fuck does me being on this record have to do with anything? It's a Beretta9 move to sell this shit, noone else's.
    I like beretta 9 moves Ma sha Allah

Shaolin Master

Peace,
    WuMonk
    That Haunted Dreamz beat is great (as always from Bronze); 9th Prince could use a beat like that for FMJ.
    But hold on - Bronze couldn't have known that Dom P was going to use that beat as a Cilva diss right?
    Think what you want of the man, but Cilva is responsible for Bronze's Killa Bee status in the first place - fact; Cilva vouched for Bronze and brought him to the temple. If that didn't happen, then the likelihood is that Bronze would still be an undiscovered gem doing ciphers on the streets of Gun Rule.
    Bronze has always come across as one of the most sincerest and deepest brothers in the game - with a solid code of loyalty too.
    I cannot fathom him submitting a beat to Dom P knowing that PR was going to use it as a diss against Cilva.
    Surely Dom would have known this would be a conflict given Bronze's relationship with Cilva.

Can anyone shed any light on this?
    Cilva?

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

That Mics of Men editing is bullshit, on purpose, for drama reasons and drama only. If you really think that's what happened, then ask yourself why Ghost is sounding angry and feels betrayed in the documentary, but feels all behind the project right here: https://youtu.be/qKicRlFQ5fc?t=444

He did this interview 6 months after the first Forbes article about OUATIS. So plenty of time for him to say he didnt know about it, he wasn't supporting it, he was betrayed or more importantly, say it was a fake trashy wu-tang album! But see for yourself what he said then about the album, about the concept, and about me.

Oh, and look at this, wouldn't you know it? Another Clan member reffering to me greatly? https://twitter.com/Raekwon/status/449273636005117952

So two profilic Clan members throw words like 'genius', 'brilliant', 'mastermind', 'well executed', 'sounds like 36 chambers era'... and nobody questions the sudden change of heart in Mics Of Men? Including the producers who were shown this evidence? Yeah ok...

And re: Bronze, he personally guaranteed me he didn't know what DomP did on the track. Guess he would've heard it before release though, but who gives a fuck about a DomP anyway. 150 album selling ass dude. He done jacked beats twice! from Barracuda and didn't care about making it right, but feels all butthurt about me putting out a track he did a cheap hook for on a soundtrack.. yeah ok.. I can go on for days, but it's clear what the butthurt is about... from all of them... I made something out of my affiliation and walked away with a nice cake.. and homies who've been down since day zero havent and are working 9-5's, and there's nothing wrong with that, but don't hate on me for not exploiting your potential and possibilities the way I did.

Wait until they hear about the next move..
    Last edited by Cilvaringz; 08-21-2019 at 06:42 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    who gives a fuck about a DomP anyway. 150 album selling ass dude. He done jacked beats twice! from Barracuda and didn't care about making it right, but feels all butthurt about me putting out a track he did a cheap hook for on a soundtrack.. yeah ok.. I can go on for days, but it's clear what the butthurt is about... from all of them... I made something out of my affiliation and walked away with a nice cake.. and homies who've been down since day zero havent and are working 9-5's, and there's nothing wrong with that, .
    that's the funny thing about DomP. He's holding a grudge against 9th Prince for putting "One Shot" out on iTunes a couple years ago and making all of the money off of it himself..,LOL. How much could 9th Prince have made off that song? probably didn't even make a couple hundred dollars. If you're in your 40s and $100 makes or breaks you, you got some problems.

Peace,
    WuMonk

Yo Cilvaringz!
    First, my apologies if my skepticism offended you. I am a long time fan, I had Mental Chambers back the in the day when it first came out.
    Second, Mics of Men kind of portrayed you as someone who secretly put an album together without the Wu Tang Clan members knowing what it was going to be for and not being properly compensated for it.

Peace,
    WuMonk
    and this is why you i don't watch documentaries about artists, especially when some in question aren't given the chance to defend themselves in said documentaries.

Defend himself? For what? I'm sure he saw the material used in the series before it's release. Cilvaringz isn't denying that he put together a secret album with the Wu-Tang Clan members not knowing what it was going to be for.
    Anyway, when you got Method Man, Killah Priest, and Dom Pachino expressing themselves against Cilvaringz, it will definitely cause skepticism for projects involving Cilvaringz. Even if Raekwon and RZA give him compliments.

I still think he has talent and not denying his Wu-Affiliation, however, dudes like Method Man, Killah Priest, and Dom Pachino will out rank Cilvaringz anyday. He would lose in a battle quick with any of them. Also, I never mention anything about Bronze Nazareth, but since he brought him up, Bronze Nazareth is a far better producer and MC Also, as a consumers point of view, Think Differently Music/Dreddy Kruger presented Bronze Nazareth to the world. It doesn't say Cilvaringz presents Bronze Nazareth...I honestly never knew Cilvaringz had any involvement with Bronze Nazareth and could care less about any drama or gossip. So he can keep that gossip and drama talk for his barber.

I don't know why he started talking trash about Dom Pachino, he can tell him himself instead of being a ranting blogger, but that song was from like 2015 so Dom Pachino got other things going on right now and could probably care less.
    https://twitter.com/prterrorist?lang=en
    Wonder if Cilvaringz is still planning on giving 9th Prince old Dom Pachino verses for the new so-called Killarmy album without his permission? That would just be creepy and lame.

B-level dudes fucking up the brotherhood of the Wu.
    Bottom line, dudes need to stop bootlegging Wu-Tang and releasing material without getting approval from the artist for the way it is being presented. They just end up discrediting themselves in the process...
    4th Disciple is Wu-Tangs best producer and deserves respect for his craft. He has current projects going on and doesn't need someone bootlegging old material showcasing production like it's an official release that wasn't supposed to be released in first place.

Peace,
    WuMonk
    Last edited by WuMonk; 08-21-2019 at 12:49 PM.

Dudes like Method Man, Killah Priest, and Dom Pachino will out rank Cilvaringz anyday. He would lose in a battle quick with any of them.

Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-21-2019 at 02:02 PM.