Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Martin Shkreli loses appeal for early release, forced to turn in OUATIS album.

Pennsylvania has some of the toughest prisons. Most strict. prison labor. it's rough. I get nervous when I'm in PA. A commonwealth fascist state.

Shkreli Release Denied Despite Brilliant Virus Cure Theory
    https://www.law360.com/whitecollar/a...rus-cure-boast

I already proved to you that these same demoKKKrat Judges released murderers using the virus as an excuse.

What's really sick is that bastard George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and only did 5 years. Martin Shkreli is serving more time than that for making his investors a profit and donating to charities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    What's really sick is that bastard George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and only did 5 years.
    I must say that if thats true I don't really give a shit about George Floyd

^ it is true. He also was arrested for armed robbery and other shit

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

^Yeah true. People can change tho, and it seems like he was on the right path when this shit happened. I don’t get the praise towards this man, but I’m with the anti violence against african-americans. That’s the main cause as I see it

it seems like he was on the right path
    Yeah. If being high on meth and fentanyl, dropping bags of drugs on the street, stealing cigarettes with fake $20 bills, being 1,000 miles away from your daughter who you haven't seen in 5 years, being high and resisting arrest means you were "on the right path" then I must be walking on water.

Remember the time Martin Shkreli son'd this college professor on his own turf? The sonning begins at 2:10 LOL

"You haven't examined reality. You haven't taken the time to deal with the real world. Because your heart is begging you. You're imploring yourself to take a stand and have some moral superiority, but you don't want to stop and think. You don't want to stop and look at this list because it crushes you. It crushes your argument. It is sad to you that you're wrong. Because if you spend 30 seconds thinking..." - Martin Shkreli sonning some college dweeb communist professor

"What do you do for a living? I'm a pharmaceutical entrepreneur. I started two drug companies. Why would a professor know more than I do about pharmaceuticals? You teach for a living." - Martin Shkreli sonning dumb college professors

"A good professor knows not to talk about things he doesn't know about. You? What do you know? What do you even teach?" - Martin Shkreli destroying the guy

LOL