Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So U-God ain't on Wu-Tang An American Saga?

[QUOTE=Sir Artsdradamus;2628962]I wonder where you got that idea from. oh wait...

Yes, it was you who gave me that idea..I have no way of using my own common sense to work out it is a possible scenario. But there is also a possibility that you planted the thought in my head or confirmed it, but either which way, what does it matter? Is there a competition on here? Why there have to be some tension up on this site?! can't we all just get along man?! I'm just sharing thoughts (which I hardly ever do) with who I believe to be fellow Wu heads. Thanks for expanding on the RZA topic, you elaborated it better than myself. It may have taken them all to help eachother, but without RZAs vision it sure would not have been in the living legend form of the Wu Tang Clan. Peace

PRODIGAL SUN

How about the character Haze. I assumed that was U-God. If so masta killah is the one yet to appear.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CuzinBilly View Post
    How about the character Haze. I assumed that was U-God. If so masta killah is the one yet to appear.
    What about Inspectah Deck? I didn’t notice him yet. Did I miss something?

we even got a chance to meet Gloria this week. “Hey Gloria, can I Borrow some food? I’m dead broke.”

PRODIGAL SUN

Ins has not debuted yet. But everyone knows Joey badass is playing him.

PRODIGAL SUN

I got so much more respect for Rae now knowing this its pretty much how the story went, he reminds me of myself around thugtypes I could never bring myself to trust. And I would've fucked ghost up for standing behind me like that on some of those album covers...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Can you imagine if Rza would have taken the beats used on the the group and solo albums up until wu-forever and just sold them individually to the hottest rappers going?

Dr. Dre networth $850 million
    Kanye West $250 million
    Master P $200 million
    Pharrell $150 million
    DJ Khaled $35 million
    Rza $18 million
    If RZA is only sitting on 18 million, the rest of the clan must be eating Ramen Noodle
    FCK A SHOUT OUT!

I think RZA is more into the creative aspect than making money though. You can't say that much he's done over the years has compromised his creative vision to make money. And he used his energy and time to become a film director rather than to get involved in business ventures.

He said in the Tao of Wu or somewhere anyway he said he had tons of offers to produce for other artists in the 90s that would have paid well but Wu was more important.

Also Dre is a brand, Kanye is a brand. RZA is 1/10 of a brand, or even less if you count all the affiliates.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    just pure speculation on my part, but i'm willing to bet that u-god had already optioned his book for a movie/tv show and had to sign an exclusivity clause and couldn't be apart of this.
    Sir Artsdradamus strikes again... the Wu-Tang Tour twitter account is ran by U-God (or his manager). He hints at U-God trying to adapt his book into a movie/tv deal. It would be funny if it really was made and none of the clan signed their rights to use their likeness in it.

Uey would be using names like

Robby Biggs
    Jza/Smarty Pants
    Old Smelly Bitch
    Ghoulface Killer
    Checkin the Porch
    Trayvon the Cook
    Course of Action Man aka Jimmy Flames
    Apprentice Killa
    HatDebbie

Wu-Tang Tour
    @WUTOUR

Sep 17
    That makes two of us! We are working on it soon come! #wutang#wutangclan
    Quote Tweet
    __________________________________________________ ________

Marques Lorenzo
    @MaRqUeSLoReNzO
    · Sep 17
    Replying to @WUTOUR @Ugodofwutang and @SHO_Docs
    U-Gods book is awesome!!! Wished his story was on film...

LOL i knew they were saving the U-god story for Imax. Idk what type of demented fool is his 'manager' but if that was his advice then wow, lol.

It would be nice if somebody either from the Clan or involved in the show addressed U-God's absence. My theory is he wasn't involved in this era and his character may be introduced in the 2nd season. But if that's the case, somebody would probably have said so.

U-God is not getting his own movie, nobody gives a fuck.