Thread: Music from The Terrorist of KILLARMY! TERA.IZ.HIM 1 & 2 Limited Edition Bundle

Default Music from The Terrorist of KILLARMY! TERA.IZ.HIM 1 & 2 Limited Edition Bundle

Music from The Terrorist of KILLARMY!

Even when other Killarmy members abandon the PR Terrorist, he still remains in the shadows watching their backs and will keep destroying wack MC's!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObQjnz6t4ic

Dom Pachino - TERA.IZ.HIM 1 & 2 Double Disc Super Limited Edition Bundle
    https://dompachino.bandcamp.com/merc...edition-bundle

NEW ALBUM COMING OUT SOON!

Build & Destroy (Super Limited Edition CD)
    https://dompachino.bandcamp.com/merc...ted-edition-cd
    http://dompachino.bandcamp.com/track/the-program

Peace,
    WuMonk
    Last edited by WuMonk; 07-26-2019 at 02:37 PM.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

9th is probably thinking he can pull off shade business like Rza & Divine but hes too much of an idiot. Id rather listen to a dog bark for 16 bars than 9th rhyme. makes me wonder whos in the studio giving him the thumbs up when hes recording. dom p IS the voice of killarmy. Though imo PR isnt very consistent. I cant think of too many recent Dom P flows that were impressive. somebody post some dope recent dom p shit. He won on that track SWA and i initally though Term was gna make everyone look weak. PR jumped on that track like it was 1998

Veteran Member

I completely missed that in the picture before...that is pretty shady of 9th lol.

I feel like the recent social media exchanges were like little kids fighting. But as someone else mentioned, if this then prompts 4th and Dom P to put out work, that's cool. Hopefully Dom P sounds sharp...he's definitely more quantity over quality, imo.

Peace

We are all brothers under WU

Killarmy 4 life

Nobody abandoned P.R. he chose not to be involved. He was invited to be apart of the album and chose not to because he wanted to be paid when everybody else was there for free.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Grüne Hornisse View Post
    Peace

We are all brothers under WU

Killarmy 4 life
    I admire your idealism Grune, but the reality is far from this quixotic notion; as one such Killa Bee can attest to:

"Brothers ain't brothers no more
    You come around and show your love
    And motherfuckers try to take you to war
    I said, brothers ain't brothers no more, it's like the Christ and the Judas
    Taking his money for the blood on the sword, c'mon."

Sorry to burst your starry-eyed outlook with my jaded scepticism, but greed, pride, envy have all had a detrimental affect on the group dynamics in the Wu; in some shape or form - this goes for WTC; Sunz; Killarmy; Brooklyn Zu etc...etc...
    It's endemic really.
    Last edited by Mythrandir; 07-28-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
    Nobody abandoned P.R. he chose not to be involved. He was invited to be apart of the album and chose not to because he wanted to be paid when everybody else was there for free.

doe's this even make sense to you? so let me understand this, 9th prince should get paid while they work for free? because thats basically what he is trying to make sure isn't the case. we talking grown men with families here....

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    doe's this even make sense to you? so let me understand this, 9th prince should get paid while they work for free? because thats basically what he is trying to make sure isn't the case. we talking grown men with families here....
    Like i said before according to 9th prince and P.R. None of them are getting paid to record the album. If you are saying 9th is getting paid because its on his label then cmon man how many people do yiu think are going to actually buy this

PRODIGAL SUN

pr terrorist is killarmy,they need him