Thread: 5 Elementz backstory on Eminem's "Fuck That Honkey" chant clip

Default 5 Elementz backstory on Eminem's "Fuck That Honkey" chant clip

A clip from the 2019 documentary: "The Untold Story of Detroit Hip Hop."

Thyme & Mudd of 5 Elementz provide insight on the contrast of 8 Mile to Eminem's origins in rap, and the personal insecurities he faced as a white MC.

lord jamar is a whiny racist

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

He makes valid points about Eminem though. Gangster thugs do not bump his music and the only clubs he gets played in are taverns. Ever Lord Jamar had to acknowledge that he is lyrically nice, but his content and subject matter are not relatable to most blacks. I am not certain what caused him to be a turncoat to Eminem though, somebody brought up a Twitter post where he had this list of white rappers he fucks with and Eminem is on that list. Suddenly, a couple of years later, it is like he never
    said that

david, you're not supposed to use the word thug anymore. i heard that it's racist to say.

jamar is jealous that eminem is a better rapper than him and brings in better looking hunnies

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

My bad. It is so easy to offend nowadays. I was babysitting my niece and nephew yesterday watching Lion King 1994 with them and realized that the hyenas were goose stepping. I never noticed that before.