Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What you goys think about the UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME?

I just pictured these thoughts flashing through the mind of Dusty Rhodes, giving him the strength to rise and fight again.

shadynasty, don't you live in a commune cult like place in hong kong with ricardo? china is gonna be whipping you pussehs into men sooner than later, rat boy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    The stricter gun laws have really improved cities such as chicago. the gangs have listened and gave up a lot of their stolen guns. it's been a while since 72 people were shot in one weekend there. i think an average weekend in the summer only has about 45 shootings now.
    there were almost 60 shootings in chicago this past weekend, they had to close the emergency room of mt sinai hospital.

some ugly people are mad at neil degrasse.

Banned

Right. We are going to find a way to kill.

The white nationalist angle is so overplayed it’s laughable. Those groups will always exist on the fringe. They didn’t just pop into existence in ‘16.

All the money the FBI has spend fighting the NY mob and it’s still going strong.

War on drugs, what they fuck did that do?

Prohibition.

Certain things just can’t be stopped.

Opiate drugs are hear to stay now.

I think it's safe to say that video games are to blame for all of America's ills.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    Hammer homicides have outnumbered death by rifle by a large margin over the last decade. Also I'm curious if ShaDynasty has ever encountered the slatestarcodex blog. Every post is fascinating, and written by a rationalist, hetero, often targeted (you'll see why) jewish guy working in the field of psychology and psychiatric medicine. He addresses some topics deemed too "controversial" or "tabooo" for society at large who gobble up pieces and bits of info and need a guiding hand to digest their convoluted mess of disinfo campaigns or confirmation bias rants/novels/agendas. It's interesting, he covers a lot of topics, definitely makes his case for liberalism, not the faux brain-dead brand we see permeating throughout Europe or North America.

https://slatestarcodex.com/2017/06/2...nst-murderism/

https://slatestarcodex.com/2019/08/0...-on-ubi-plans/
    This is pretty misleading and idk why you're getting your information from palehorse.com. death 'by rifle' is a deliberately stupid index. I also don't get this idea of defending gun deaths by pointing out other ways people die, defending crime by saying there's other types of crime, or defending killers by saying there's multiple killers. These corporations really have you guys locked in.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    Hammer homicides have outnumbered death by rifle by a large margin over the last decade. Also I'm curious if ShaDynasty has ever encountered the slatestarcodex blog. Every post is fascinating, and written by a rationalist, hetero, often targeted (you'll see why) jewish guy working in the field of psychology and psychiatric medicine. He addresses some topics deemed too "controversial" or "tabooo" for society at large who gobble up pieces and bits of info and need a guiding hand to digest their convoluted mess of disinfo campaigns or confirmation bias rants/novels/agendas. It's interesting, he covers a lot of topics, definitely makes his case for liberalism, not the faux brain-dead brand we see permeating throughout Europe or North America.

https://slatestarcodex.com/2017/06/2...nst-murderism/

https://slatestarcodex.com/2019/08/0...-on-ubi-plans/
    I glanced at the 2 articles, I think I agree with the basic gist.

As far as the hammer thing goes, as TSA alluded to thats a false equivalence. Gun murders overall are way higher, hammers obviously aren't used in mass killings, and most people buy and use hammers for DIY. The only thing you can possibly use an assault rifle for is shooting people.

Dooch's attitude makes no sense, he makes it seem like we may as well all resign ourselves to living in a lawless dystopia as if making drugs, organize crime etc illegal has no effect at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    This is pretty misleading and idk why you're getting your information from palehorse.com. death 'by rifle' is a deliberately stupid index. I also don't get this idea of defending gun deaths by pointing out other ways people die, defending crime by saying there's other types of crime, or defending killers by saying there's multiple killers. These corporations really have you guys locked in.

HAHAHAAHAh

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I glanced at the 2 articles, I think I agree with the basic gist.

As far as the hammer thing goes, as TSA alluded to thats a false equivalence. Gun murders overall are way higher, hammers obviously aren't used in mass killings, and most people buy and use hammers for DIY. The only thing you can possibly use an assault rifle for is shooting people.

Dooch's attitude makes no sense, he makes it seem like we may as well all resign ourselves to living in a lawless dystopia as if making drugs, organize crime etc illegal has no effect at all.
    No that’s not what I said at all. I said just because you make something illegal doesn’t mean that thing won’t continually occur.

The reason most citizens own guns is to protect their homes or family from a possible break in.

Those are the people that will lose their protection.

You just have to think of a better way to do it.

It’s ingrained in the culture and the country is saturated with them. A different approach would have to be taken.

What that is, well that’s up to the douchebags in office. They don’t even know what to do.

But they know it’s good for political theater, so they use it to get elected then do nothing.