Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What you goys think about the UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME?

The real issue with 'jobs' is the fact that capitalism isn't tied to making people's lives better. Or any given country/city/state etc. The relationship between employment and capitalism brought us to this point, but capitalism is about moving as much capital into a given direction as possible, and everyone is now realizing that this doesn't always require being useful to society. One of the things pegging up the cuckary that allowed us to let companies dictate our entire government and lives was the idea that they serve a social good by 'creating jobs'. Now they're firmly aware that they don't have to do shit for anyone and they'll be better off.

Recently Disney/Nike has found out that pissing off white men is the best way to get a blockbuster because they'll go bat shit online, start insulting non-white men, then the non-white men will respond to them (triple the press) and make it a duty to prove them wrong. Designer brands have learned that the best way to get more press is pissing off black people because they'll yammer on about whatever you did, and it spreads their name and new products. None of this requires hiring more marketing talent. Companies have learned that instead of making 200 shoes, they can make 10 and sell each one for the price of 200, then use people's insecurities as marketing. Apple has realized that it doesn't need improve, just keep selling the same phone with new gimmicks. How many new employees does it take to do that fuck shit? All of the other rich people are just opting into hedge funds instead of 'creating products and services'.

At this point they're just taking your money and not doing the thing Nicky Douche type boomers thought they existed to do (create jobs).
    Then the 4d capitalism is making sure nobody does anything that will change the deck.

no new inventions that would disrupt anything and blockbuster you out
    no new companies that will fuck up your market share
    no new hires or positions tied to anything important.

A lot of companies are just keeping employees for tax write offs and municipal favors.

Banned

Darryl you’re the initially quiet guy at parties who people urge to “open up”, then when you do, they immediately wish you would stop talking.

I think the 'tech is cool' wave is dying out since it's becoming clear that it's just vulvas making gimmick apps they know aren't profitable, and old men selling excel with a different UI for $200,000. The in-house gimmicks are so fucking god damn annoying. The place I worked when I was new in Houston used to have '24/7 buffet', which just ended up being disgusting and stupid because you're smelling garlic in a confined space for 8 hours all to pitch excel with a blue UI to ignorant ass lawyers. I get clients (well 'prospects') that literally can't describe their product but will tell you all of the bells and whistles that come with their cumpany and the 'fortune 500' companies that use their gimmick

Banned

Yes he’s been milking the same rants for 5 years now.

Time to accept your fate as a bank teller dude

You make less than a teller,
    Unless you get paid in bitcoin like Robby earlier this year when he was, again, learning big boy finance from reddit
    Last edited by TSA; 08-01-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Weren't you 'buying silver' too?

Banned

Now, now Darryl, its not the end of the world that you wound up woefully average at the age of 30.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    I think I'll be using my Yangbucks to get a nice rifle build eventually

https://www.instagram.com/ballisticadvantage/
    Should have got a supersoaker to combat making gun lobby marketing meeting briefs into a lifestyle.

Niggas/antifa will win the civil war because they always win SQUABs, support Bernie, general eat better (except niggas), and only an unserious element would schedule a civil war for 10 years out so that they can get active in their deep 40s early 50s.

Banned

It’s all a facade with the left. It’s like a Hollywood set. All front.

Why do you think our little Darry has embraced it so much? He fits right in.

Banned

The only time they are aggressive is when they know they aren’t going to get hit, whether they are just intimidating defenseless people or having the protection of a camera.

It’s fueled by pure cowardice. It’s not even a threat to anyone it’s just a nuisance. If it ever became a true societal threat it would be flattened. And the people doing the flattening would enjoy it.

It’s like a child teasing a shark behind the aquarium glass.

So 4chan trump(?) Supporters are going to 'cut off' food and power in New York, then everyone in the east and west coast will die, and....?

Good thing you're up against people that are childish and unrealistic. They'll never buy silver

ROBBY DIGITAL AFTER FLOODING NEW YORK WITH POOP AND DOODIE

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    The only time they are aggressive is when they know they aren’t going to get hit, whether they are just intimidating defenseless people or having the protection of a camera.

It’s fueled by pure cowardice. It’s not even a threat to anyone it’s just a nuisance. If it ever became a true societal threat it would be flattened. And the people doing the flattening would enjoy it.

It’s like a child teasing a shark behind the aquarium glass.

Banned

You mad, cuz?

Calm down.

Yo Dooch, you need to fall back. I've seen your racist remarks towards my brother and that shit ain't gonna fly with me.