Thread: Killarmy - Full Metal Jackets .. out now 4-10-2020

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    4 New Killarmy Projects dropping according to 9th Prince:
    9th Prince - Shaolin Prince (December 2020)
    Killa Sin - Arch Nemesis
    Islord - The Thief of Bagdad
    Killarmy - Silent Bombs Quiet Wars
    Just got my copy and saw this. Definitely looking forward to all the new albums dropping. Don’t understand what the dislike for “Full Metal Jackets” is about. Although I definitely wish the album had all the members on it, it’s still a very ill album. 9th Prince is ill with the production as well. Not sure what’s going on with P.R. Terrorist and the members, but worth a note that on “The Shootout Pt. 2”...at the end when Islord is shouting out the crew, he mentions everyone in the crew by name, including those not on the track like Killa Sin and Beretta 9...but he doesn’t mention Dom P. Thought that was kind of revealing yo. Combine that with the obvious absence of P.R. from the album, album art, etc...and what do you have? I don’t know, and I don’t want to speculate, but I hope it’s not the case that he’s no longer in the group. I hope everything can get worked out for the best going forward. Would definitely be ill to hear the entire group on the next album “Silent Bombs Quiet Wars.”
    Last edited by Illgod; 05-11-2020 at 08:05 PM.