Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RIP DJ Arafat

Negroe please.

you clearly don't understand sonic rings point, so let me simplify it for you, for someone who is a piece of shit that likes to troll people and call them poor and stupid, he should know better and how do you know, everything else i have on this goof isn't worse than what his garbage mom did?

yall kill me with this BS, when he is your jester, yall egg him on to troll, then when it blows up in his face, its omg, shifter you bullying him, he is innocent, the poor tsa..man FOH

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Negroe please.

you clearly don't understand sonic rings point, so let me simplify it for you, for someone who is a piece of shit that likes to troll people and call them poor and stupid, he should know better and how do you know, everything else i have on this goof isn't worse than what his garbage mom did?

yall kill me with this BS, when he is your jester, yall egg him on to troll, then when it blows up in his face, its omg, shifter you bullying him, he is innocent, the poor tsa..man FOH
    Woah!!! Wait! Read my comment again. I'm not taking sides here! All I said was TSA isn't responsible for his parent criminal act. That's it. I never pointed the finger at you nor is anyone. As a matter of fact, I don't know all his past issues or his family issues. Again, no one is saying that you're bullying him.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 08-23-2019 at 08:57 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Shaolin Master

TSA seems like he would be an ideal candidate to receive mental health therapy himself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://journalstar.com/news/local/t...b70a8b933.html

stfu you scammer spawns and go away

Tsa, you are such a spinless bitch of a coward. why do you always go and get your brother to fight your battles lmao. tell that bitch nigga to chill before i wash you guys completely on here.

im being nice by dropping only the "little stuff" lmao

So Mama T$A is being called out for scamming the federal government for 8 G's??? What part of the game is that? I'm sure we all know or are related to people who have took the gov'ment out of 50 times more than that by scamming welfare, disability, food stamps, or cheating on their taxes.

I don't see what the big deal is here.

Banned

Also, why does Mama T$A look like an even more lesbian Wanda Sykes??

I'm just going to wait for the lameness of the event and Graveyard shifter to both play out. She went out of the country for a month and hired another counselor to see her emergency cases (anyone that gets physically abused, kids that ran away - which happens often with her clients, anyone with active court cases concerning custody). The fed wasn't happy about that cause her name is the one on billing so she has to do the work. It was about 8K worth of emergency abuses and active court cases, The consequence was like 2 weeks in a group home looking 'jail', and she can't have clients that pay with federal government money. So now she sees private clients (relationship, drug and alcohol) but that's not as consistent

Also, Robby's uncharacteristic narrative style post tells me he's the one that Graveyard Shifter got the googleable information from because Graveyard Shifter isn't that 'sharp', and Robby is good at the internet. Not mad anyone, I just cee you.
    Last edited by TSA; 08-24-2019 at 02:21 PM.

I'm assuming that blank black post at 2:32 above me is more ETHER but you're having a hard time figuring out how to post it.

Here, let me teach you how to SHIT ON and SON someone on a wutangforum.

It's not about the info. It's about the delivery. We're all 30+ males, you're not going to entertain anyone with flaccid gossip in the era of Facebook.

You also can't be lashing out on people for not responding to the gossip the way you wanted them to.

But the era of shitting on and sonning people is over because we're all old, and nobody really cares if nicky teeth sees a picture of their mom, or hears about her criminal history and after him it's Soul Controller and Mister Yo. Art already has all of our social security numbers so it's whatever.

You should have made a fake account called TSA's Mom or something where she hints at various things concerning the case, but the primary concern of the account is how I don't call anymore so she made an account on wutangcorp to be closer to her son. I would play up my typos to make it a genetic thing, type in a deep nigerian accent, post church music on all forums, and find someone random and unfunny extremely humor on here. Then, with that account, gradually hint on stuff that you will eventually reveal so that people give a fuck about the payoff.

This 'post mugshots and type angry essays' approach was very limp, low energy.
    Last edited by TSA; 08-24-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Let me make something clear, the term "ille*al alien" is considered highly offensive and the correct wording is undocumented. There is no person that is illegal, I just can't right now. smh Tsa, I am going to reach out to you, I don't like how you are being bullied. If you need someone to talk to, you can always send me a DM.

lol appreciate the support.
    Btw, what's your pronoun?

You doing a lotta typing nigg, you shook?

say hi to scammer Stella ok? Hoe ass niggA

Shaolin Master

Banned

You people need lawns.

You should be worried about nutsedge and oxalis and sealing the joints in your concrete driveway in anticipation of winter.

And putting that Labor Day MILORGANITE application down.

Or getting to the range and working on your swing in anticipation for Sunday tee times.

We’re all “30-plus”. Let’s start acting it.

Otherwise you wind up like Noel.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    We’re all “30-plus”. Let’s start acting it.

Nick, accroding to this thread, you were 30 plus 10 years ago. why you trying to shave years off like some hollywood actress cunt?

https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sh...birthday-tooch!