Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RIP DJ Arafat

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    real pimps have great hair

Banned

I’m vain

Why stop now? I’m having a ton of fun damnit.

wu Corp jester Tsa: those people are poor, african Americans are low IQ and stupid , Indians are dumb are dirty etx

stella the scammer : hold my beer son, destroys life over 3000 meer dollars and loses therapist license to be a janitor .

man, them some smart specimen he spawned from, now it makes sense why they chose Nebraska , they thought they could key scam and get away with it. No wonder he shits on poor and unfortunate people all the time, they are the reason he gets to sit behind a computer and run his filthy mouth , you should respect them more TSA, they kept your lights on as a kid while you and yours added to the mental problems in America today.

the irony of you always talking about mental health in America when your mom steals resources to combat it lmfao, u can’t make this shit up.

and speaking of age, this dude looks 48 always bringing up peoples ages, you seem to forget i know a ton of grown men Nigerians who come here and fake their ages to go to high school lmao, don’t play with me battymon, this is not what you want .

you should be so lucky I’m keeping it on here, u know? Like how you didn’t afford me the same courtesy and went on my personal fb to continue trolling where family members and friends are . Keep playing with me and I’ll return that favor hoe ass nigga
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 08-25-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You people need lawns.

We’re all “30-plus”. Let’s start acting it.
    Nick, you'd be proud. Yesterday morning, I waited like a gentleman for the clock to strike 9am so i could go out and start my yard work. Did some weed wacking and mowing. No milorganite. (going to hit the weeds up with some glyphsate today.)

Then in the evening, I took my best girl out for a nice steak dinner. and not to applebees like CharlesJones would, or Texas Roadhouse like Rob would. We went to an actual steak house. valeted the car, tipping guys for keeping the ice cold and all that good stuff. had a great steak, some good vino. dropped over 3 bills, tipped the waiter (again, like a gentleman) more than 25%

I had some Stubbs BBQ and felt like a real Dooch. Quality BBQ, inspired me to make some burgers. Now when my fellow americans start talking about condiments like weirdos with ED, I'll have a little tid bit to drop.

Banned

I’m proud of both of you. I spot sprayed the yard Saturday. September is a great time for Cool weather lawns.

This weekend I got a taste for some linguini carbonara so I think I’m going to take the lady out.

25% very generous art.

That’s how you get great service.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I had some Stubbs BBQ and felt like a real Dooch. Quality BBQ, inspired me to make some burgers. Now when my fellow americans start talking about condiments like weirdos with ED, I'll have a little tid bit to drop.

i must admit, when it comes down to it, I don't look past Sweet Baby Rays, Franks Hot Sauce and Heinz Ketchup.

Do I have to expand my mind KTL-style when it comes to condiments?

I choose stubbs cause the black man on the cover looked like he could make fire BBQ. I was right. Googled him and turns out he's a legend. Born on a plantation, 2 purple hearts, sturred his BBQ with a boat oar, ended up on Letterman cause his shit was so fire, and all the 'outlaw' country singers used to go to him for BBQ when they were on the road before he was famous. One of them made a song about the night he had to play pool with an onion at his BBQ shack. I was really proud to put his sauce on my burger (yes, homo).

Everyone has some forest gump ass story about how he changed their life.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    sturred his BBQ with a boat oar
    ^^ the way the pros do it

Shaolin Master

Tsa, if you bought a condiment bottle with a white guy on the front of it, you know that your wife would have you spending the night on the couch

Banned

I had some dry rub ribs for the first time at some bbq joint about a month ago.

They were good but I prefer my bones drenched in sauce.

I’ve had Stubbs, it was good. I’m pretty basic with the condiments but even if I had a fetish there wouldn’t be any room in the fridge with her 15 different salad dressings taking up space.

Balsamic vinaigrette, Italian and ranch. That’s all you need.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I had some dry rub
    I prefer my bones drenched in sauce.
    Homo?

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    As far as the "high food snobbery" Art pointed out in this thread. He's probably seen this classic moment in this particular series he put me onto by accident with a stray comment. It's how I feel when I watch some asshole destroy a perfectly aged high end cut of meat with steak sauce or ruin one of the many classic new england cod or haddock dishes in a restaurant with melted butter, excessive lemon or salt and pepper. I just wanna choke these serfs like a k-mart mister yo blow up doll.

haha how did this happen? what was my stray comment?

i wish i knew you were a fan of Billions. I would have made a Taylor reference in the line about pronouns in the M.C. Vandelay thread where I ethered you. LOLz

Food Snob Rob, have you seen this documentary on Netflix about the world's greatest sushi chef? It's one of the best things I've ever seen.

Banned

Would you rather bang Taylor or TSA's James Brown mom that has Sonic's hair cut?
    depends on what you mean. Do I know it’s T$A’s mom? If yes, then fuck yeah I’m hitting it. That would be the greatest thing to ever happen to Wu-Corp. smashing T$A’s mom would bring Wu-Corp back to the golden era. Style would return from the dead just to talk shit.

Now if you mean that I didn’t know it was T$A’s mom??? That would be a hard one. I’m going to have to think about it.

Banned

Would you rather bang Taylor or TSA's James Brown mom that has Sonic's hair cut?
    depends on what you mean. Do I know it’s T$A’s mom? If yes, then fuck yeah I’m hitting it. That would be the greatest thing to ever happen to Wu-Corp. smashing T$A’s mom would bring Wu-Corp back to the golden era. Style would return from the dead just to talk shit.

Now if you mean that I didn’t know it was T$A’s mom??? That would be a hard one. I’m going to have to think about it.