Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RIP DJ Arafat

Keep it up Robby, we're all online

lmao @ the description of the oddball from billions. they? lmao

Asia Kate Dillon is an American actor(it), best known for their roles as Brandy Epps in Orange Is the New Black and Taylor Mason in Billions. Dillon is non-binary and uses singular they pronouns. Their role on Billions is the first non-binary main character on North American television. They also played The Adjudicator in the action film John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (2019).

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    Asia Kate Dillon is an American actor(it), best known for their roles as Brandy Epps in Orange Is the New Black and Taylor Mason in Billions. Dillon is non-binary and uses singular they pronouns. Their role on Billions is the first non-binary main character on North American television. They also played The Adjudicator in the action film John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (2019).

Billed as "the son of a plumber", Rhodes did not have a typical wrestler's physique; his character was that of the "common man", known for the personality exhibited in his interviews. WWE chairman Vince McMahon remarked that no wrestler "personified the essence of charisma quite like Dusty Rhodes".[8]

tsa, let your dad know that i will gladly take over the newspaper business when the time is right. i will be the son that he can be proud of.

Haaaahaaaahaa!! I'll let him know.
    Do you know Nigerian politics well?

just read in the Sunday papers that fans opened DJ Arafat's grave and casket yesterday to have one last look at him

I can neither confirm nor deny he sang to them from the grave

idk why that was news but I saw that everywhere as well

we all know who it is.

when he gets bodied, he loggs into that account and pretend he is his own pathetic brother. dude is so lame man...TSA... how lame are you? you had a nerve to make a baby with the tranny too? lmao, as worthless and irresponsible as you are? LMAO

it can't be life

how yall gonna feed that little bastard? scamming we taxpayers again? bruh....

Banned

At this point, Graveyard Shifter just seems to be jealous of Scru Face’s rap career.

plot twist! lol
    I do remember him saying that my brother wasn't on his level (completely out of no where to it was 'in the heat of the moment'). But my brother is doing extremely well and he's just a lispy douche with a fake accent and compressed neck fat