Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does America still go to war?

Default Why does America still go to war?

This is a very, very, very pussy society. I don't get why we keep going to war and learning, during the war, that we can't handle it.
    This is one of the only countries in the world where someone will become vegan cause they saw a cow get killed and cry because a dog got hit by a car.
    So how the fuck are you supposed to go to VIETNAM and blow a kids head off on sight?

Then some will go to Iraq to enjoy with bulletproof, fireproof, bombproof, heat vision, night vision, radar, sonar, submarine, satelites, WHY-FHY, broadband, headvision, night vision, cable, air conditioning, tanks, destroyers, helicopters, on deck hospitals, pool, gyms, spas, REC ROOMS, 4 square meals, Kid rock concerts, Punisher tattoos, Netflix, guns that shoot through walls, NATO, invisibility cloaks and shit, and come back with PeeTeeEssDee lol.

So stupid. Have you ever seen a nigga from Iraq with PTSD? lol Shit ton of homeless vietnam vets pumping heron only. Have you ever seen a vietnamese nigga with PTSD? I had a friend what was special forces in Iraq that can't go to clubs. I also have a friend from Iraq that lives in the fucking club

This country is way too pussy to be in wars. We should just focus on sports. Americans think war is dungeons and dragons. How are you going to go to fucking Afghanistan and fight when you can barely walk into a black majority room with your chin up? Fuck outta here
    Last edited by TSA; 09-02-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Nigga talmbout 'she's my service dog' LOL man, if you got gtfo

I just pictured Ja'meek popping a bag of Doritos in Diccy Leaf's classroom

Some vietnamese soldiers got PTSD. The country didn't have the knowledge or infrastructure to acknowledge or deal with it.

America seems to win in these wars anyway (besides Vietnam). And the decision makers like Cheney and the like don't give a shit who ends up all fucked up because the other considerations are deemed more important.

Over half the US budget goes into the Military though, which seems batshit fucking insane to me.

hahahahaha tsa, were you beat up a lot in school? didn't you call the cops because someone sent you nintendo power subscriptions? you were also scared that a guy from the internet was going to send goons to your place? you're calling others pussy? hahahahahaa

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

because there are still shithole countries that need to be taken over

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Some vietnamese soldiers got PTSD. The country didn't have the knowledge or infrastructure to acknowledge or deal with it.

America seems to win in these wars anyway (besides Vietnam). And the decision makers like Cheney and the like don't give a shit who ends up all fucked up because the other considerations are deemed more important.

Over half the US budget goes into the Military though, which seems batshit fucking insane to me.
    It's completely insane and dumb but it's the only real thing in our economy. We don't win shit. We never leave, it costs more than we gain, and it's always for some geopolitical dungeons and dragons BS that in the end of the day is immature and trash. China is getting all of the kick backs on earth that we thought we had to carpet bomb the middle east to get. In fact, they're getting better deals because they're not stupid.

The percentage of dough ball americans that went to Vietnam and came back with PeeTeeEsDee compared to the amount of vietnamese that lived there and fought that are living completely functional normal fucking lives is very unbalanced. Obviously, one side grew up with pet turtles and the other was eating them. This is a highly delicate, empathetic and tender culture. They made it illegal to show soldiers coffins returning lol. Meanwhile if someone in nigeria gets in a car accident his brains will be on the front page of the paper and nobody will flinch.

I don't think you can have air conditioning and a military culture in the same country. It's stupid.

Seriously.....America should be gearing up for a real war now, against the communist countries (Russia,China,North Korea). These countries are an actual threat, but Trump seems to think he can make friends with them?

America goes to war because guns and bullets are made and bought. and bullets got to get bought.
    not all wars are fought with guns and bullets.
    a few years back, white people and law enforcement went to war on this WuCorp site. Now look at it. what a mess.

^6 minutes 6 minutes 4 million minutes stuffy chest your on - uh uh on - uh uh on - uh o uh o uh - uh uh on

Banned

Darryl put the gloves on after the mom exposure.

lol at "extra medium"
    make WuCorp great again.
    these bland pus flavored conversations were engineered and pushed all because Black People were making progress by communicating at high speeds here.
    i really really want to smear a mixture of rotten mayonnaise and do do on yalls faces right now.
    what a terrible thing yall did. terrible terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    "Daddy I heard you used the earliest of computers"

"Yes son/daughter they are magic boxes where you can complain about the whites"

this part made me laugh
    the rest of it was too white....and that's never good
    and take that big spinning 8 bit ring out of your sig
    wtf are you 12 nigga

but for real....make this forum great again. invite all of the Black people back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    A grown man probably 52 by now throwing his own shit and coating his kids slip-&-slide with more post-mid-life-crisis-feces.

He's actually only 47

https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sh...ters)-was-born