Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Question for all of u

Default Question for all of u

How do u feel about the fact that ur existence is absolutely pointless and nothing u ever do is gonna b worth a fucking shit?

I've been struggling with it a bit lately. There's only a very miniscule select few who contribute anything worthwhile to this planet, and it pretty well sucks arse not being one of them.

Like I mean if I cured cancer I don't think I'd really feel good about myself. Like who fucking cares? We all die. Just fucking accept it.

I think other than musicians who make timeless music, authors who write timeless novels...cunts like that. They're the only cunts really doing anything that's worth a shit.

Worthless cunts inventing all this garbage we don't need. Useless cunts going to the moon. Athletes dedicating their whole lives to playing a game and trying to be better at it than other worthless cunts.

What a fucking waste of space.

I'm struggling to understand your point here. Authors and musicians who make enjoyable pieces of art have more value than somebody maybe stopping you from dying slowly and painfully from a disease, or advancing the human race's understanding and quality of life?

Maybe, but usually the 2 things are interconnected. Technology facilitates the art, technology and the society born of it oftens inspires the art.

The idea of us inventing garbage we don't need makes no sense either. At what point would you cut off the inventions? Maybe go back to being hunter gatherers? But if we did we wouldn't be human beings anymore, we'd cut off the flexible, creative streak that separates us from other animals.

Banned

Who gives a fuck. Do what u want

It's liberating actually. Now stop popping those black pills, Noel. You crazy nihilist.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

{>____<}

Nothing is pointless because everyone and everything has a job to do. Everyone contributes to someone and to something. No one is truly alone is this world and every person is remembered. Yes, this world is plagued with problems but that should not stop you from living your life. You have a lot more power than you realize.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    this is what tsunamis are meant to wipe out

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I got fired from my job today entirely because I'm black.

ahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I'm struggling to understand your point here. Authors and musicians who make enjoyable pieces of art have more value than somebody maybe stopping you from dying slowly and painfully from a disease, or advancing the human race's understanding and quality of life?
    Yes. It doesn't matter if cunts live or die or feel pain. That's life.

And the overwhelming majority of musicians n authors r a complete waste of space who never do anything worthwhile either. It's only the select few who create something that actually matters who r worthwhile existences.

Maybe, but usually the 2 things are interconnected. Technology facilitates the art, technology and the society born of it oftens inspires the art.

The idea of us inventing garbage we don't need makes no sense either. At what point would you cut off the inventions? Maybe go back to being hunter gatherers? But if we did we wouldn't be human beings anymore, we'd cut off the flexible, creative streak that separates us from other animals.
    If cunts wanna keep inventing worthless fucking shit, then go for it. I'm just saying they're not doing anything worthwhile and their lives r absolutely worthless.

Lolz @ the surf song Bob posted + good to c ironman in this thread.

And sha, there probably is no logic in anything I'm saying. I'm just a bitter, miserable, worthless cunt.

noel, are there any reputable hair restoration doctors in your area? i think some of the recent bitterness may be stemming from that.

Lolz I couldn't give two fucks about losing my hair, god.

Lolz, I couldn't give 2 fucks about losing my hair, god.