Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Question for all of u

Noel’s having a Stan meltdown.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    How do u feel about the fact that ur existence is absolutely pointless and nothing u ever do is gonna b worth a fucking shit?

I've been struggling with it a bit lately. There's only a very miniscule select few who contribute anything worthwhile to this planet, and it pretty well sucks arse not being one of them.
    if i may add to this. i think its relative and has a lot to do with your geography to an extent. its a theory i have but i always believed the perceptions or belief system of a demographic sometimes determine the peoples hunger and will to understand their humanity, for instance, my primary drives in life, the things that keep me going everyday, the things that keep my will to live strong are trying to crack the code to a few questions.

1. what is the meaning of life.
    2. what our galactic neighborhood and species look like.
    3. Are we part of a bigger scenario, is life a simulation
    4. do we have free will and if we don't ,is it our purpose to crack that code?
    5. the true concept of God, is he some sky father. advance beings who put us on a prison planet or a collective of consciousness so advanced, they may exist as pure energy.
    6. space time, Time travel, futurism, why do these concepts continue to be a factor over different era's of humanity, if our logical minds can concieve them, then they must be plausible within the realm of our current existence.

the point to this is, as soon as i rejected close minded circles and i started actually associating with people who actually were open to engaging such thought and did not frown on intellectuality or new concepts/ideas/, i started to see there is purpose to living, because it was inspired by the environment i was in, by the society i was in, the willingness to always challenge everything you know about your life and existence gives you purpose and to an extent, to me, it will matter, it will matter when you at least unlock the answer to one of the questions that plague you your whole life that have been elusive.
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 08-22-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Yes. It doesn't matter if cunts live or die or feel pain. That's life.

And the overwhelming majority of musicians n authors r a complete waste of space who never do anything worthwhile either. It's only the select few who create something that actually matters who r worthwhile existences.

If cunts wanna keep inventing worthless fucking shit, then go for it. I'm just saying they're not doing anything worthwhile and their lives r absolutely worthless.
    You're saying everything is worthless except a few people. So everyone might as well kill themselves. Actually, you just sound like you're about to drink a bottle of toilet cleaner.

I would also like to contribute something meaningful to life, but the fact is that most people don't. You have to be very smart, and also lucky to have a tangible impact on the course of history. Life has it's charms though, just going about your daily business: human contact, sex, good food, art, philosophy etc. And there's nothing to stop you from trying to contribute to society or discovering or creating something new if you think it will make your life more meaningful, you never know what could happen.

^probably more like a 3/4 head of hair at this point. I don't think there's been much change in the last few years either. So I might get away with what keeping what I've got for a while yet.

Or maybe 2/3.

I actually made these posts while I was shitting (as I often do), and my toilet, oddly enough, faces a big fuck off mirror (waist height, when standing).

So I studied my hair closely as I made these posts.

Banned

I enjoy living for my family and doing things with them.

And of course I enjoy my own personal interests as well.

I think what happens with some people is that they become so isolated and anti social that they probably do have nothing to live for.

Fill the void with something you enjoy or something you feel is worth it.

Or don’t.

But if your complaining about it you’re probably looking for something.

Most likely your just bored and have zero to look forward to. You’re probably of the belief that you don’t want any responsibility, that you want your freedom to do whatever u want.

Well I guess that’s not all it’s cracked up to be.

Usually, by now, you’ve accepted adulthood and not childish laziness.

Wtf dude? U couldn't have made a less accurate assessment. The reason I don't socialize is because I have too many of my own interests to fill my thyme with.

When did I say anything about not enjoying anything or having anything to look forward to or whatever?

I said almost everybody's existence is utterly pointless and nobody will ever do anything that actually matters. Enjoying yourself or doing something productive doesn't make ur existence worthwhile.

Wtf dude? U couldn't have made a less accurate assessment. The reason I don't socialize is because I have too many of my own interests to fill my thyme with.

When did I say anything about not enjoying anything or having anything to look forward to or whatever?

I said almost everybody's existence is utterly pointless and nobody will ever do anything that actually matters. Enjoying yourself or doing something productive doesn't make ur existence worthwhile.
    But if nothing matters, you might as well say everything matters. What's the difference.

And who decides what's worthwhile? That's subjective. If the whole world decided they wanted to be inventors or disease curers or incredible artists the world would starve or wipe itself out through disease or war. Fruit pickers and the people who clean the toilets at KFC are important too.

Its like the butterfly effect. If your parents didn't reproduce they'd be breaking a genetic chain that goes back 3.36 billion years. Everything has an effect. We crawled out of the fucking mud, its remarkable. Don't worry so much about what's 'worthwhile'.

I thought this was an old thread. Noel, you obviously go through cycles of depression. You should look into getting help. Idk how the Australian healthcare system treats these things but I get the feeling it's free.

Sucks that you're feeling down pimp. This wutang forum is here for you

I don't think 'getting help' would do me any good. I'm always exploring the origins of my feelings and state of mind n shit, n I'm pretty sure if I saw some cunt n they gave me their textbook analysis of what's wrong with me I'd just think I knew better n keep talking over them n telling why EYE think I'm the way I am.

Obviously I've imagined this scenario before.

It'd prob b good to talk to some cunt tho. But I'm not real good at that. Some shit is hard to say out loud. I have actually considered seeing a counsellor before n went so far as to speak to a friend who was seeing one about it.

It helps to know how much everybody here cares about me tho.

And Sha, I decide what's worthwhile. I'm just talking about my own views on life here.

I don't think 'getting help' would do me any good. I'm always exploring the origins of my feelings and state of mind n shit, n I'm pretty sure if I saw some cunt n they gave me their textbook analysis of what's wrong with me I'd just think I knew better n keep talking over them n telling why EYE think I'm the way I am.

It'd prob b good to talk to some cunt tho. But I'm not real good at that. Some shit is hard to say out loud. I have actually considered seeing a counsellor before n went so far as to speak to a friend who was seeing one about it.

yeah man we're here for you

keep your head up noel

I think you already made the right decision by sharing your feelings & thoughts here, it might help make it easier for you to talk to someone (friend /pro) irl

They're trained to make it easier to say and be open minded so I'd look into it. I can imagine it being hard for you to function if you're having these cyclical crashes. Hope you're not trying to off yourself.

Banned

You probably have bipolar disorder or whatever.

You’ve got something. Otherwise you wouldn’t post this stuff every once in a while.

If you have any other social media outlets I’m sure you are probably doing the same thing on those.

Or maybe you don’t and you’re just overly consumed with yourself.

How will you ever know if you don’t see someone about it?

What do you want us to tell you? You want a reassurance that your fine and your worthwhile? So you can tell us we are wrong or say you don’t agree with our views and your just different.

I have a cousin just like you. Same shit over and over.
    In cycles like Darryl said.