Thread: below average actor keanu and the wachowski brothers are back in matrix 4

Default below average actor keanu and the wachowski brothers are back in matrix 4

it was only last week I found out Keyanuw stipulates huge payments to the special FX and the rest of the movie crew in his contracts

probably gets the John Wick mut scoobie snacks too

They honestly should have stopped after the first one. The Wachowski 'brothers' are trash.

meh, I'll take it

Matrix 2 and 3 are mostly forgettable, and as classic as Matrix 1 is - the special FX hasn't held up terribly well.

I'd watch a new one

If they say 2-3 never happened and do a better written sequel then ok. Where can they go with the story? I think this is more about riding the Keanu popularity wave more than anything.

As for the Wachowski's haven't like all their movies been flops since the Matrix?

the first is a classic no doubt. 2nd had v.good action 3rd got a bit deep for the average viewer. 4th is v. welcome be interesting to see where they take it

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

They really are trannys just crazy
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it