Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who among the wucorp poor can't afford to watch the new WUTANG series?

Default Who among the wucorp poor can't afford to watch the new WUTANG series?

Nobody say TSA's mom cause I already sent her the password my nigga

wrong thread, but can your mom write me out a fake prescription for a therapy pet hyena?

hyena? that's racist Brock.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

FIRESTICK

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Banned

I don’t firestick it no more. That shit got annoying with each program being shut down every other week and having to figure out which one to use to get the latest shitty stream of a bootlegged movie. I’d rather just pay for Netflix. (I’m using someone else’s Hulu password though)

This shit's actually really good. I thought it would be ass because anyone having say in their own biopic is going to be a delusion kkkunt but that shit's phenomenal. All these kids are doing a good job playing their characters except dave east. There's literally no Ugod (so far?). I'm assuming he was too raw for streaming because he fucking sold packs of double 0.

I haven't seen 1 nigga smoke dust yet so that's kinda wack, but everything else is fire. The kid that plays ol'dirty is spot on, but so far it's really about RZA Divine Ghost and Rae.

Banned

I’d be embarrassed if someone found out I watched this.

gonna wait for the Chinese dub for more wu tang authenTSAty

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    Guarantee Lifetime would probably make a more gritty series. Something tells me this one wont touch on running guns and drugs to Stuebenville, impregnating teen groupies, smoking crack & dust or selling it back to your neighbors, beating up your tour manager and camera crew over hot pizza, shooting guns into the ceiling of venues, and all the ridiculous grimey shit Ugod probably did on a weekly basis.
    From what reviewers and people are saying the first season is into the street life angle so theres definitely guns and drugs going on.

If the show runs for multiple seasons as planned it has to get into some of the craziness, its unavoidable if they want to get into the later era with all the touring shenanigans, groupies, getting into fights with DiCaprio, ODB turning from a lovable drunk to an irreformable drug addict etc.

Hopefully it'll go something like this:

S1 - Making of 36 Chambers
    S2 - Aftermath of 36 Chambers/First round of Solos
    S3 - Making of Forever/RATM Tour
    S4 - Introduction of Wu Affiliates/Making of The W
    S5 - ODB's drug addiction and death/Making of 8 Diagrams

Idk if I like how they're writing ODB, he seems like a loveable sidekick when in reality he's easily the least compliant person in music history. Even in early interviews he typically set the pace for whatever was going on.

I think methodman would more realistically be the comic relief since he was light hearted and always joking, but dave east is such a horrible actor that it's impossible. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to have method man played by a wooden first time actor that has never shown sighs of having facial expressions. He has no presence and comes off as a dope.

Thats the thing with musical biopics - writers always want to skew events to give them a better structure or paint the characters to make their narrative work better. Straight Outta Compton and Bohemian Rhapsody were entertaining but you wish that they put a bit more of the evil in just so you could get behind the hero worship parts more. I think that 8 Mile was a genius move to not make it a straight biopic because its a great film in its own right, and even though its based on Eminem you're not disappointed because the details are slightly off on purpose.

I'm excited to see this though, just as a Wu fan its gonna be interesting to see what they do with it. The lead actor who plays RZA is a good actor too.

I was actually going to say that I appreciate this series cause they're willing to do that. Ghost as already lit someone's beard of fire, raekwon has shot at ghost's crippled siblings, Divine is a sociopath, and Power is a complete cunt to Rae and Rza bought a mixer instead of paying his brother's bail. Even Cappadonna is wilding lol. I worry that they're going to protect dirty cause he's dead. And I disagree with him being the joker of the crew. He was just saying what they were thinking or beating around the bush on, but it's funny to us because we're them. Like him going on Arsenio and screaming THE BLACK MAN IS GOD over and over is hilarious but to them, that's not really a joke lol.

I feel like he was more of a presence and leader than the series makes him out to be so far but it's only 3 episodes. Like this dirty makes lovable off comments instead wild shit that makes the room awkward (and is thus hilarious). Anyways we'll see

That being said the kid that plays him nailed that fucking shit. I agree with the Rza kid. The Raekwon kid's doing a good job too
    Last edited by TSA; 09-05-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Music biopics as a whole are dumb as fuck though LOL. In the end of the day you're making a movie about a person that's significant cause they did some entertaining shit, so when they try to dramatize it, the shit looks hilarious. The 'what are you going to do now?'...'I'm going to make....Aftermath' scene from straight out of compton is an example. Of Bohemian Rhapsody when they're trying to make them coming up with a cool song into some fucking history changing moment. So far, they've avoiding that dumb ass shit but it's early. They've kicked a few of their verses without over dramatizing the impact.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

U HAVE ALOT IN YOUR MIND TSA

REMIND ME OF A YOUNG CHARLES JONES

THANX FOR GIVING EVERYONE THE SPOILERS

AND FART VANDAGAY PM, ILL SHOW U THE BEST KODI BUILD OF ALLTIME EASY TO UPDATE