I've listened to the album a few times now, it's one of Ghost's weaker albums.

The main problem is the production, most of it sounds cheap and corny. On Burner To Burner you have Wu rapping over fuzzy metal guitars, Soursop has Ghost and MK sounding out of place over bloodclot Jamaican riddims, New World is a really played out sample and not even flipped in a new way, plus Ghost is trying to spit conscious shit (lol) on it inbetween tracks about shooting people in the head. I can't believe they tried to make another sequel to Ice Cream, Ghost should have learned from Rae's attempt that it's not a good idea. The producer responsible did a better job with Decks album.

There's nothing amazing on the album but there are some solid tracks here. Me, Denny & Darryl, Conditioning, & Pistol Smoke are good tracks. The Chase with Sun God is actually dope, its like a sequel to Run and it's the highlight for me.

Ghostface's raps are on point throughout, so its a shame he didn't invest some money in better production, either Alchemist, Pete Rock etc or 4th, True Master and the other Wu producers. If this is how Ghost makes albums these days, I'd rather have RZA take back the reins on the alleged upcoming Clan LP and produce whatever trippy freakouts he's into these days.