Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump moves to ban VAPE - Shadynasty and Art Vandelay are shook

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    So he wants to ban flavored e-cigs? Which haven't been proved to be harmful yet?

Meanwhile tobacco has been directly killing people forever and there's no problem? Some states are even legalizing weed despite it also being a carcinogen with a bunch of other shitty side effects. I don't really get what's going on there, I would have thought that its the same companies/lobbies peddling this crap and handing out payola.

I quit smoking 5/6 years ago, smoking is a colossally stupid habit.
    I hear you.

On the other hand I read a few newspaper articles that reported that there's been an alarming rise of new patients with extremely rare lung diseases who turned up at their local doctor between July and September this year. POSSIBLY due to vaping. In some cases patients said they were 'addicted' to vaping.

It's like Jasper said : putting any type of smoke inside of your lungs isn't gonna improve your health.

Adults are old enough to make their own choices without anyone hovering over them.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-20-2019 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Adults are old enough to make their own choices without anyone hovering over them.
    But it's not only their lives that are affected.

Heroin and Crack are illegal and nobody has a problem with it. Just because society accepts smoking and drinking doesn't make that right either, we've just decided to accept the negatives they bring for their relatively minor positives.

{>____<}

Heroin and Crack are illegal and nobody has a problem with it.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Ironman,

Do you still live in the city of DETROIT.

Or have you gotten out yet?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Ironman,

Do you still live in the city of DETROIT.

Or have you gotten out yet?
    Still in the city
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Dooch actually said a couple of funny things earlier in this thread. Congrats, bro.

I like weed but I've grown to kinda really dislike smoking it. I should learn to bake cookies n shit. Agree with the cunts who say putting any shit in ur lungs is fucked. There was a story about this shit on a current affair tonight. I was playing drums n not listening at all, but just looking at the images of all these fucking nonce cunts using the shit I was like what do u fucking expect? Dumb fucks.

I know a fucken dipshit who wasn't a smoker at all n took up vaping just cos he's a fucken idiot. Talking about mid 50's, maybe 60 year old cunt here.

He repeatedly tried to get me to have a puff once n I was like dude, fuck off, I'm not even remotely curious, I don't want that rubbish.

But it's not only their lives that are affected.

Heroin and Crack are illegal and nobody has a problem with it. Just because society accepts smoking and drinking doesn't make that right either, we've just decided to accept the negatives they bring for their relatively minor positives.
    You're right. Second hand smoke. My bad. Where I live smoking in cars is forbidden if there are kids inside.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    There was a story about this shit on a current affair tonight. I was playing drums
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post

i'd rather be vaping than watching A Current Affair while playing the drums... or reading Noel's posts.

flavored vape is already banned here in Michigan. I'm not gay so it hasn't affected me though

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    Diet and fitness won't always guarantee you a long life. I knew of a woman in her mid 50's who ran daily, did marathons and ate a strictly organic diet. She wasn't a drinker or smoker and died of some form of aggressive cancer. Imagine doing everything right, and the fat piece of shit who smokes 3 packs a day and leaves walmart with a shopping cart full of diet soda ends up outliving you?
    yeah genetics plays a huge role. Some people can smoke a pack a day and live to 100yrs old. Not always about longevity though - I bet a healthy person felt a lot better mentally and physically than some wheezing fatty on a daily basis

I think the former world's oldest man said his secret was 'whiskey and a cigar a day' lol