Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rate 2019 + your plans for 2020

Default Rate 2019 + your plans for 2020

Has it been a good year in your personal life?

Anything you're looking forward to in 2020?

me, I'm pretty happy with how things have developed this year, especially since the summer. work and health have been good, really I can't complain.

2019 : A-

Hope yall had a good one too.

2020 : honestly I have few ambitions. keep on improving my money situation (at a humble pace lol) and spending more time with my 3 year old cousin (the only kid in the family), that's about it. I'm living the quiet life these days and that's alright by me.

Yall enjoy the Xmas holidays coming up real soon. Peace.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-12-2019 at 03:13 PM.

This year has been pretty much the same as last year. Next year will be the same too probably. Maybe next year I'll do more drugs. I've been too focussed on working out and traveling. Maybe some more prostitutes. I don't know.

Looking forward to Euro 2020, Trump 2020, Brexit, Libs fuming, future shit.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Spent most the year selling and getting rid of a lot of my possessions, with intent to hit the road n travel around n live in my van for an indefinite period.

Started hanging out with a girl who is a long thyme friend of several friends, but whom I'd never met until a few months ago. Became more than friends but was still planning to leave. Feelings grew n now I'm sticking around for her.

Absolutely dreading the fast approaching school holidays, which were my main reason I was gonna leave when I was. Girlfriend is going away for about a week, after Christmas n over new years, so I plan to FINALLY finish my debut live instrument album. Done most of it n just have to record a few things I've already written. Long thyme goal to get that finished. So hopefully this year, but if not, early next year.

If it keeps going well with this girl then next year I will b looking to actually get half serious about finding more work n probably moving in with her n helping her out with her 2 kids, who r both lovely n very high achievers.

Just taking it as it comes tho. If that all falls apart then operation get the fuck out of here will b back on, n van life will become my reality.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    moving in with her n helping her out with her 2 kids

^fuc'n lolz, magne

Her kids r 12 n 14, n very well behaved n well mannered, so it's not like I'd b trying to control 2 rowdy infants or anything.

Noel how old r u and how old is this girl ? Just asking because you said her kids are 12 & 14? lol

I'm 37 n she's 35. She had them young. First one when she was 21, I guess.

Milf!

You should marry her Noel?

Lolz, yeah definitely a milf. Even her son referred to her as such, recently. lolz

Definitely not thinking about marriage at this point, lolz. Haven't even been officially dating for 2 months yet.

Sounds like you got a pretty happy arrangement. I too live with a milf though the offspring of the pairing came from deez nuts. Is she a social girl?

2019 was good for me. I can't complain about anything except being exceptionally broke for most of it. 2020 should produce a lot of great shit. A lot of major discoveries from 2019 coming to fruition.

Jasper, your life sounds like shit.

Nah I'm alright. Living that B+ life, bruv.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I'm 37 n she's 35. She had them young. First one when she was 21, I guess.
    Good thing she had them young. Keep it tight bruv. Kinda jealous you found love, bruv. But a good kind of jealous. Like I'm happy for you, bruv. Just wish I could say the same.

It wasn't a great year, not my worst but it was uneventful. Mainly I just feel like it went too fast, I remember January 1st vividly and now it's almost the end of the year. It was almost like it didn't really happen, like a long lucid dream. That's partly a sign of age I guess, because each passing year becomes a smaller unit of time relative to the rest of your life.

Next year I want to work a lot harder, and probably find a new girlfriend. I want to finish a lot of music also, I make too much stuff that I don't finish.

Also I'm going to try to avoid politics. I remember in my early 20s I had no interest in that shit and was blissfully ignorant, if I can get back to that mentality I think I'll be much happier. It's too heartbreaking to watch the world fucking up, its a waste of time and life's too short.

Its good to hear that everybody's doing okay. noel just take your time, if you're still together in a year or 2 and feel the same way, thats glory.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Noel how old r u and how old is this girl ? Just asking because you said her kids are 12 & 14? lol
    Teenagers huh? Have fun especially if one of them is a female.

Thanks for the positive vibes, TSA, Jasper, n Sha. Honestly thought when I made that post that this thread would turn into another circus where everybody tried to tear me down.