its been getting progressively harder and harder for me to find d/l links of newer albums when they release.

i used to be really good at it. but idk with this whole new INFLUX and FOCUS on digital streaming im beginning to wonder that fucking no one cares to upload music to be downloaded so it can be played elsewhere other than a phone, which practically has everything anyone could need all in one place.

well me i dont have a smart phone so i am still in the old school way of downloading my music (not paying) and putting it on flash drives for my car or my ipod for personal use.

so im asking y'all if you got any good sites you can break me off with.

i stepped away from torrents some time ago as i basically used them for discographies and now that im a bit older i have pretty much listened to everyones discography that i care to so i have moved onto downloading album by album and usually they are newer releases etc etc.

hit my DM's if you could cause i dont think your allowed to post sites like that on here.

this comes up because i want to download the new James Blake album and the new Charli XCX album and i have been looking for a couple days to no prevail.

if anyone could please help a kid out itd be highly appreciated.

thanks