Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated Young Men, Isn't this cucked out?

there's other girls (and boys) like her spearheading the same movement in various western european countries. each country seems to have its own figure head. Greta THUNberg started it all though

in the previous academic year I had about one student in five on average missing out on classes, one in three at the height of the movement, going out on protest marches in the capital, close to a year in total

media coverage was fierce and the climate change subject was the hot issue in national politics for a while, only fizzling out shortly before election time in May. the movement is picking up speed again since the new guhments (we have plenty of them, too hard to explain) are not including any new climate related policy in their overall plans

below's the girl spearheading the movement in Flanders, Belgium

the movement is clearly being supported by and advised by the green party and communication management firms. it shows in the way the marches were transformed along the way. from national marches in the capital to local marches in other big cities, from students to pupils to grandparents. it shows in the way they engage the media too

round here companies can include a car and fuel in their wages for employees. one of the demands of this protest movement was for politics to forbid companies from paying employees in cars, so to speak. Cars, fuel but also mobile phones, laptops etc have a lower tax rate and therefore are a more profitable way for companies to pad their pay out to employees, rather than simply giving employees a rise in $$$. the protest movement wants to have this beneficial fiscal plan taken down

when political parties and more importantly their voters realised this, the green party lost out in the election in May and the protest movement temporarily lost traction. voters do not want to have their firm paid car taken away from them
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-28-2019 at 07:02 AM.

She's a puppet for Al Gore and Soros. When she has no script to read from, she has nothing to say. Literally an NPC.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    there's other girls (and boys) like her spearheading the same movement in various western european countries. each country seems to have its own figure head. Greta THUNberg started it all though

in the previous academic year I had about one student in five on average missing out on classes, one in three at the height of the movement, going out on protest marches in the capital, close to a year in total

media coverage was fierce and the climate change subject was the hot issue in national politics for a while, only fizzling out shortly before election time in May. the movement is picking up speed again since the new guhments (we have plenty of them, too hard to explain) are not including any new climate related policy in their overall plans

below's the girl spearheading the movement in Flanders, Belgium

the movement is clearly being supported by and advised by the green party and communication management firms. it shows in the way the marches were transformed along the way. from national marches in the capital to local marches in other big cities, from students to pupils to grandparents. it shows in the way they engage the media too

round here companies can include a car and fuel in their wages for employees. one of the demands of this protest movement was for politics to forbid companies from paying employees in cars, so to speak. Cars, fuel but also mobile phones, laptops etc have a lower tax rate and therefore are a more profitable way for companies to pad their pay out to employees, rather than simply giving employees a rise in $$$. the protest movement wants to have this beneficial fiscal plan taken down

when political parties and more importantly their voters realised this, the green party lost out in the election in May and the protest movement temporarily lost traction. voters do not want to have their firm paid car taken away from them
    Pretty lame kids you guys have. Ours are trying to go platinum

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    She has been diagnosed with Asperger's (kind of autism) and OCD. She said so herself during a TEDX Conference in Stockholm last year. It shows.
    Wow. I never knew that. I have respect for speaking up but she's being used on a large scale. We're talking about controlling or possibly eliminating man made CO2. Once CO2 reaches the atmosphere, it's a wrap. How about controlling the release of CO2 at the source? I have a few ideas.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

You have a few ideas?

I guess youre whacky enough to put on stAge. Grow you some unique kinks and grow a taco meat beard.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You have a few ideas?

I guess youre whacky enough to put on stAge. Grow you some unique kinks and grow a taco meat beard.
    Lol. I have a beard and it's not all patching. It looks good.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Share some of your ideas.

Based on his training, Ironman is actually the most qualified person to speak on this here. Him and Jasper because Jasper has aspergers like Greta.

I cured my assburgers. Like actually.

that's what's up

I'd love to slip some MDMA in Greta's Soy milk.

Banned

How did they come upon Greta as the spokesperson? Is it some sort of Swiss Miss girl fantasy for these pedo liberals?

Get her on the private jet in unclaimed lawless airspace...

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    I'd love to slip some MDMA in Greta's Soy milk.
    you lied