Quote Originally Posted by $icka Than Aidz
when i had my own crib, i got drunk to much and evicted in 1 month. got in 4 fights, won all 4. cops showed up 3 times i think. 2 rocks almost went through my window. humped alotta chicss, all bomb pussy, no skeezers. there was absolutely no food in my crib for like 2 weeks, lmao. i just ripped off pizza hut an domino's by saying they fucked up my order. i would pass out at 7 am and be up by 9 am with 5 new cats in my kitchen getting high. that happenned alot, fuckin pissed me off cuz im pretty passive. broke all the furniture except the dining room table. broke my nose, got a concussion. broke a computer, had dsl for like 2 days.
got in 2 car wrecks, fell down like 14 stairs. nailed a schizophrenic down the hall, she's fuckin weird but pretty cute.some girl pulled a bank fraud stunt and after she got the money from the drive thru she got like 5 feet outta the parking lot and her truck died. i cut out and hid from whoever all day on the bus lines. borrowing celly's and shit, freaking out that i was going to jail. atleast i had a heineken.

yo, ill tell yall more about trashing that crib and selling fake drugs down town, i thought the reservation was the most livest, naw, downtown is a str8 up zoo, party 24/7. a buncha cats died lately but im not goin on about that. peace
you're such a badassolleyes: