Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my apartments trashed

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH $icka Than Aidz's Avatar

Default my apartments trashed

when i had my own crib, i got drunk to much and evicted in 1 month. got in 4 fights, won all 4. cops showed up 3 times i think. 2 rocks almost went through my window. humped alotta chicss, all bomb pussy, no skeezers. there was absolutely no food in my crib for like 2 weeks, lmao. i just ripped off pizza hut an domino's by saying they fucked up my order. i would pass out at 7 am and be up by 9 am with 5 new cats in my kitchen getting high. that happenned alot, fuckin pissed me off cuz im pretty passive. broke all the furniture except the dining room table. broke my nose, got a concussion. broke a computer, had dsl for like 2 days.
    got in 2 car wrecks, fell down like 14 stairs. nailed a schizophrenic down the hall, she's fuckin weird but pretty cute.some girl pulled a bank fraud stunt and after she got the money from the drive thru she got like 5 feet outta the parking lot and her truck died. i cut out and hid from whoever all day on the bus lines. borrowing celly's and shit, freaking out that i was going to jail. atleast i had a heineken.

yo, ill tell yall more about trashing that crib and selling fake drugs down town, i thought the reservation was the most livest, naw, downtown is a str8 up zoo, party 24/7. a buncha cats died lately but im not goin on about that. peace
    Last edited by $icka Than Aidz; 02-27-2006 at 04:01 AM.

over rates mathematics

man I love you sicka, it's stories like this that keep me from doing drugs!

I thought you were banned. Welcum back.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Quote Originally Posted by tajeco
    I thought you were banned. Welcum back.
    yeah, i was banned. the mods lack skills an shit so i got creative.

i got banned and like 10 minutes later the corp got hacked, lol,....

my auntie took my keys to my crib so i cant go there. holy shit, i shoulda went to college, that shits probably off the hook

LMAO! nice... at least you went out in style...

CONservative goverMENt

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by $icka Than Aidz
    yeah, i was banned. the mods lack skills an shit so i got creative.

i got banned and like 10 minutes later the corp got hacked, lol,....

my auntie took my keys to my crib so i cant go there. holy shit, i shoulda went to college, that shits probably off the hook
    Was about to say that man, sounds like u on some HOW HIGH shit ha!
    Peace!

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Sicka how close are you to San Diego?

like 1500 miles i guess, im in washington by canada. San diego's an ill city, only went there once, its tight

like 1500 miles i guess, im in washington by canada. San diego's an ill city, only went there once, its tight
    Ok, you mentioned a bunch of cats died, and remembered you was from the westcoast..........................

This indian kid from Pine Ridge and some mexicans shot up a group of indians on reservation near San Diego. I work with the kids dad, so I just thought you might of heard somthing about it, but your further up north huh?

yeah, up north more, same stupid shit goes on everywhere. My cousin Jade just died, he was 25

yeah, up north more, same stupid shit goes on everywhere. My cousin Jade just died, he was 25
    Do the natives beef with the essays a lot in your area?

THOSE tacobenders start shit with everyone, got the surrenos, nortenos, pvc's, southside tokers, la raza playboys. They fuck up each other more than anything tho. Its the rez tho you know, we makin it happen as much as anyone

aight, movin on.....

so i was like eating quik chocolate powder out the box, no milk or water and i knocked a 150$$ bottle of wine off the counter( that stirred one of the fights, the one that broke my computer, i was almost pushed out a 2 story window, got punched in the ear and that pissed me off so i came thru with like 10 elbows and cleared my kitchen. yeah, i got on top of this on fool and gorilla punched his dome like 15 times, we were all covered in wine, blood and glass. yeah, that pissed off the cafe downstairs and they called the cops. i barely kept outta jail on that one. there's like at least one goddam blood stain on every wall in the crib. I had a futon but some fuck started choking some other fuck and broke the side off the bed, so i took off the mattress. the futon frame turned out to be a dope ass bike rack, had 4 bikes kickin it in the muthafucka, lol,. see, when i moved in, i didnt know the building was basehead central, but thats alotta ends feel me so i jumped on that shit in a flash, called in some indians and started stackin my chips. fucker was off the hook 24/7 with 5 days of moving in. in fact, when my landlord served the eviction notice me an this cat Ace were flippin a zip in the kitchen. yeah, the stove top was the only mahfuckin thing used besides the shitter in that fucker. I hid alotta shit in the oven cuz no one used that fucker...anyways, this broad, donna, tha landlord or some shit said, "it smells like smoke right now" lmao, man, if she new we had coke she woulda shit, i was trippin, bout to grab whatever an break outta the bitch. hold up, i gotta take a shit.

aight, i remember this one day every damn outlet but like one had a cellphone charger hangin out the shit, musta been like 15 chargers. actually, i have this guys phone right now with all his numbers, im kinda layin low cuz my cousin ripped off his camcorder that same day i was evicted and someone ripped off a tazer from one of his boys or some shit, he's not a mexican u want to be rippin off. i didnt steal his phone, i must have grabbed it when i was faded thinking it was mine and boned out with it. my auntie stole my keys so i cant go get my shit out of there. she's worried about me all the time. wont let me use her car anymore.

these bitches were taking knife hits off my stove, lmMfAo, ROFL, all that and this black chic keasha sat in my rolly chair, offichair and rolled up to stove and laid her big ass fro on the burn and BOOM! shit was fucked from there. her head was on fire, her fro anyways and i shoved her dumbass under the faucet and got that shit put out, no burns whats so ever but i was so pissed i ripped the smoke alarm outta the ceiling, like a 400$$ fine,....the neighbor came down and I answered the door with my cigarette in my mouth like "what?!?!?!" all loud and he dissapeared like houdini an shit. i went up to his apartment and was like "yo, dont call the cops," smokin my kool and his ass was scared shitless, he asked me to just put out the smoke and bein all pissed off an drunk I said "that all?!!" and threw it down the hall in some flower pot and said " look man, u know how it is when girls party, they get dumb as hell, wont happen again, i promise" he didnt have much to say, i dont think he likes girls. he did have the balls to slam the door in my face tho, i just said "fine, fuck u than" but im glad he atleast showed some kinda guts. his crib smelt like burnt afro an u know that smell is almost unclearable let alone unbearable. that keasha bitch stole my Wu Tang shoes, cream white DTC kicks with the logo an shit. when i find her ima drop her. i luv those shoes. peace

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH mister wooz's Avatar

hahahaha