Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my apartments trashed

LMAO!! @ your crib smelling like burnt afro.

yea goooooodnight Irene

CONservative goverMENt

Afro tittys.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by $icka Than Aidz
    when i had my own crib, i got drunk to much and evicted in 1 month. got in 4 fights, won all 4. cops showed up 3 times i think. 2 rocks almost went through my window. humped alotta chicss, all bomb pussy, no skeezers. there was absolutely no food in my crib for like 2 weeks, lmao. i just ripped off pizza hut an domino's by saying they fucked up my order. i would pass out at 7 am and be up by 9 am with 5 new cats in my kitchen getting high. that happenned alot, fuckin pissed me off cuz im pretty passive. broke all the furniture except the dining room table. broke my nose, got a concussion. broke a computer, had dsl for like 2 days.
    got in 2 car wrecks, fell down like 14 stairs. nailed a schizophrenic down the hall, she's fuckin weird but pretty cute.some girl pulled a bank fraud stunt and after she got the money from the drive thru she got like 5 feet outta the parking lot and her truck died. i cut out and hid from whoever all day on the bus lines. borrowing celly's and shit, freaking out that i was going to jail. atleast i had a heineken.

yo, ill tell yall more about trashing that crib and selling fake drugs down town, i thought the reservation was the most livest, naw, downtown is a str8 up zoo, party 24/7. a buncha cats died lately but im not goin on about that. peace
    you're such a badassolleyes:

Realness

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Next time I want step by step pictures. That would be dope.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by $icka Than Aidz
    his crib smelt like burnt afro an u know that smell is almost unclearable let alone unbearable.
    classic

Lil' Kim

I live in a big house.

I feel like I'm straight up reading a novel...You got talent...go get you a book deal my nigga.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    I feel like I'm straight up reading a novel...You got talent...go get you a book deal my nigga.

ROFLMAO!!!

CONservative goverMENt

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH $icka Than Aidz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    serious?

Veteran Member

Yo, you've got some crazy arse shit going on there brotha. One problem though; it's not that easy to read, and it's not that clear. I suppose it's fair enough tho, considering whats going on at the moment with your life! It sounds mad real though you discribed it well

Veteran Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by $icka
    i got on top of this on fool and gorilla punched his dome like 15 times, we were all covered in wine, blood and glass.
    This bit sounds crazy man. Yo that's some good Wu-Tang slang there; "dome". One of my favourites

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan
    Yo, you've got some crazy arse shit going on there brotha. One problem though; it's not that easy to read, and it's not that clear. I suppose it's fair enough tho, considering whats going on at the moment with your life! It sounds mad real though you discribed it well

this dude like within a week of moving in was trying to hustle up some money and i passed out in my crib and he went off to whatever an forgot to lock my door. i wake up and some white dude i never seen in my life was fuckin with the shoes on my feet, he put his hand on my head an told me he'd get me a doctor and that I was just dreaming. i flew outta bed and he said "u need help" so I head butted the motherfucker and said "who the fuck are you"?....
    then i tossed him from one side of my room to the other. I ran up and noticed he was wearing my ODB hat (i got 2, had anyways) i took it off and liffted his head by his hair and fuckin beat tthe shit out of him. this like 6 and a half foot black guy saw the shit and came in the room. the faggot whiteboy was still tryiing to tell me the shit was a dream. so I looked up at this new dude, michael jordan height motherfucker. I got up and was gonna get a club cuz i knew this black guy wasnt goin down easy. pussy on the floor sayin "he's dreaming, we gotta help him" and he put my ODB hat on. lucky for me "Mutombo" was on my side. we hualed that nut out the building and i locked both of em out. lost my odb hat. yeah, i just saw the guy a lil while ago downtown and i asked if he remembered me. he said no and i said "ima kick your fuckin ass",(at the bus station) he turned and walked off like a bitch. havent seen him since
    yo, he left a 200 pair of sunglass in my house but some crack head stole em later on, broke off one of the wires so they could scrape dope outta their shit. fuckin moron. huh, just remembered that shit, fuckin weird people out there. im happy to be evicted.

there was these boquets of fake flowers in the halls and this bitch broke some off to give to me. fuck i should of known my landlord was gonna see it. she gave me the meanest look, swooped up the flowers and stuck them back in the hall. it was like "what the fuck else could go wrong?" and then i opened the letter she brought me and there it was, Sicka, you've been evicted. man, that place got worked.
    Last edited by $icka Than Aidz; 03-03-2006 at 01:08 PM.

lol! DUDE!! ayo, thats mah werd, imma get a camera and can I follow you for about a month. you won't even know im there..

just think reality series...

CONservative goverMENt

Veteran Member

Red face

Yo $icka, I can just imagine that shit going down right there. This guy just came into your apartment and told you that you where dreaming? Was he drunk or something? I'd have smashed his face in if he just walked up in my crib like that. Where in America is this place your staying?

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan
    Yo $icka, I can just imagine that shit going down right there. This guy just came into your apartment and told you that you where dreaming? Was he drunk or something? I'd have smashed his face in if he just walked up in my crib like that. Where in America is this place your staying?
    aww this shit aint nuttin homie, i saw some of those faggots today, same shit, trying to cash bunk checks,(stupid fuck was just released from jail for some shit like that. , wondering which motel's gonna let em stay after the shit they've pulled in the past. yo. this kid, I called him pizza dude cuz he hooked up mad pizza. cracksmokers and junkies homie, alcoholics, fuckin str8 up weirdo's. they're all over your city g...99% arent true friends. smoke weed , drink and fuck and figh. im faded right now. but yeah, chronic and booze make u cool/ peace