Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my apartments trashed

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH $icka Than Aidz's Avatar

in the future, all u guys who still aint lived in a drug infested apartment complex, do not let motherfuckers leave their stuff in your crib and ask if they can get it later. i got 2 bikes, a tazer, like 6 back packs and 2 garbage bags of clothes. some fuckin stuffed animals. alotta bongs, a camcorder.a stereo, a portable DVD player, a scale, 2 cellys. yo, these cats are trying to find me and i have their shit. like 20 people's belongings. ima sell all the shit but alotta fools are after me over this shit right now. i dont even remember whose shit is whose so i know cats are gonna lie about it all and rip off whats not theirs.

oh yeah, funny shit. this bitch thought she had head lice and that she picked it up off this other bitch. str8 up rocked her world. best cat fight ive seen in awhile. turned out no one had lice.

the lesbian with the burnt afro would always say "yeah, thats ken, he's gotta thing for wu tang, wutang this, wu tang that", i said "hell yeah" "greatest rap group of all time"

overall, im lucky nobody ran up in my crib with some uzi's or threw fire bombs through my windows. yo youngsta's, if u find yourself in this situation,(mad traffic in and out your crib) keep in mind half the fuckers prolly been rippin the other half off, so yeah, shit can pop off at any moment an your lil innocent ass could end up dead over someone elses stupid shit. it's not worth it. yall heard a story or 2 about the broad who got stuck over a cigarette,...fucked up, some cats out there are stealing big money that peeeps will kill over. im mad lucky. 1
    Last edited by $icka Than Aidz; 03-05-2006 at 11:20 PM.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH mister wooz's Avatar

good advice

...yeah and.....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

yo keep the tazer, its fun watching the muthafluffers twitch. put it on they ass, it'll hurt them less.

CONservative goverMENt

i got tazed in the nuts with that thing, dude was way bigger and we were drunk, sparring in my living room. some cat named ace, no one would step to him but me. damn nearr got my jaw broken. id call him shonuff cuz he looked like the guy from the last dragon.

i watched him str8 up knock the piss outta some fool, crazed shit

09, get lost yo.

one night this guy smoked a rock in my bathroom, yo, he started shaking all crazy like and blinking his eyes, twitchin his head. i thought he was a goner. anyways he came up to me a little while longer and wrote on a piece of paper " 50 please", then he went off some more. well, he started the same shit so i said "give me the 50" he was dropping crack all over the floor like a fuckin idiot, lol. oh well, this guy wasnt gettin high in my pad anymore so i threw him some diced almonds and he smoked em. he comes up to me a few hours later, (prolly 30 minutes) and writes down 100 on some paper so i got 100 from him. i started asking him if he wanted more aftr that and he kept giving me money. I prolly made 300-350$$$ off this guy. he freeaked out and started asking the girls if he could see their pussys. I saved his white ass right there, he woulda been stomped to shit if it wasnt for me.

anyways, he ran outta money but he wanted more dope. I woke up the next morning, looked around and there was like 10 people tryin to talk this guy outta money. i look up and that twitchin mutherfucker was standing in the corner of the room shaking. I kicked everyone out. him, a driver and me went to the bank and he grabbed 500 bones and shit. I told him i'd get him 7 eightballs for it and he said "cool". I left with his money and thats the last time I ever kicked it with that heart attack looking weirdo.

I MADE OVRER 800$$ OFF THE GUY and didnt even serve him a crumb.Hahaa!.

where's Esco, he'd be proud, 100% profit.

peace

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH mister wooz's Avatar

hahahahahahaha

Veteran Member

Yo, where is all this shit going down? Is it in New York or what?

Quote Originally Posted by $icka Than Aidz
    09, get lost yo.
    Nah, I ain't goin' nowhere kid
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Quote Originally Posted by Skellington
    Nah, I ain't goin' nowhere kid
    Thats fo sho, your warcloud forum licks nuts

one night i was blasting a wu joint loud as hell so i wouldnt have to hear the buzzer or the phone (i gotta let u in the building) any ways some fag hit my window with a rock and peeps got scared. I said "Fuck that!", opened the blinds and window and right then a rock hit my dome. i grabbed an unopened beer can. and gunned it at the moolie and hit his him right between the eyes. Turned out it was some cat named jeff, he was pissed but he got over it. Funny as hell tho.

I live north of seattle, bellingham. Im back on the reservation now. Bellinghams a soft ass motherfuckin town. This type of shit goes down everywhere, alot more shit happened like a knife fight in the hall and the bitch who slept in the hall and got robbed for her dinner, lmao. I was pissed about that. I just cant believe I got evicted in a month.