Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 2nd single from the new Killarmy EP “The shootout pt 2"will be release this month

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Ok so I felt the exact same way but I didn't want to come across as nitpicking lol. But yeah his verse is way too long, this is where a Dom Pachino verse would've been great. Also LA should've dropped another 8-10 bars on here.
    Agreed.
    Definitely enjoyed this more than the first single. LA is the main draw here.
    They will need more Killa Beez like LA and Sunz on here, in order to make this 'EP' appealing to me. In fact, given Army's depleted roster, if I was 9th I would have just attempted a SunzArmy collaboration album.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I agree. Killarmy and Sunz Of Man should have happened a long ass time ago. I can understand it though, being that half of Killarmy is usually incarcerated at any given time

Shaolin Master

Is Islord's verse the same one that he was going to do for OUATIS?

so i'm the only one here who thinks this beat is sick AF?
    im either getting old or you cats have unrealistic standards, i honestly don't think this was meant to be some action packed track,these are the kinda tracks in every killarmy album that make their work memorable, the slow burners with so many elements within them that you keep catching some new hidden sound later on after many plays.

as mad as 9th prince is at me right now, i still think a heater like this woulda been killer with a Dom P verse, its no shade at everyone else, we just need the whole squad to represent.

Shaolin Master

I liked the beat

The beat was nice. Tbh when I was listening I was thinking how if that beat was produced by tru master or 4th or someone, everybody here would b raving about how great it was. Tbh I really don't doubt that for a moment.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Nice track, I'd give it 4/5 assault rifles.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    The beat was nice. Tbh when I was listening I was thinking how if that beat was produced by tru master or 4th or someone, everybody here would b raving about how great it was. Tbh I really don't doubt that for a moment.
    this right here..replace the name with 4th/rza/true and this track would probably be getting all kinds of plays

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Beat sounds nothing like True or 4th IMO. The only good thing about this track is the LAD feature..

PRODIGAL SUN

Maaaaaaan

Beat is RIDICULOUS. Sounds like prime killarmy/sunz shit

LAD RIPS IT. I have always loved laÂ’s work, both his underground/wu style and the main stream/.gangsta grillz one. He has classics with sin and is a perfect feature in his honor.

5/5 if it ended right there which makes this one of the BIGGEST DISAPOINTMENTS in recent wu memory....

How could you prep for a comeback record with half ass shit like this. That second verse literally gave me a headache cuz it sucked all the air out the room and the pressure almost blew a drum.
    Like wow son... is this really the best you can do? A LITTLE effort please. I know your garbage and your tryung... but who okeyd you going off like you cappadonna in winter warz... not that it gets any better from there...

3rd verse definition of boring. These two verses ladies and gentlemen are exihibt a and b on why ugod is right about killarmy/sunz for the most part. Its hard to listen to as a wu fan, a casual who thought this was wutang would gag.

9th has his typical high energy, wack flow going on which i konda enjoy sometimes because atleast its his style. But jesus if ya producing tye song can you get the flow off? Even if you gotta line for line. No reason to be doing that shit in 2020

Im going to pretend this is a interlude to HOTC 2 and cut everything after La. Shit was pure best of the best killa beez shit...then killarmy showed up.

No dom sin or 4th:. Yea idk anymore way they wasted this banger.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 10-22-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Islord is consistent, you can't say this verse is actually worse than anything he dropped on Silent Weapons lol.

But yeah he kills this, his energy and delivery sell it even if some of the bars are weak.

None of the remaining killarmy guys are at all talented. They're all weak to average rappers. I have never listened to killarmy to hear tight rapping. If that's what u're looking for then u should stay away from killarmy altogether, or download some killa sin only edits.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    Maaaaaaan

Beat is RIDICULOUS. Sounds like prime killarmy/sunz shit

LAD RIPS IT. I have always loved laÂ’s work, both his underground/wu style and the main stream/.gangsta grillz one. He has classics with sin and is a perfect feature in his honor.

5/5 if it ended right there which makes this one of the BIGGEST DISAPOINTMENTS in recent wu memory....

How could you prep for a comeback record with half ass shit like this. That second verse literally gave me a headache cuz it sucked all the air out the room and the pressure almost blew a drum.
    Like wow son... is this really the best you can do? A LITTLE effort please. I know your garbage and your tryung... but who okeyd you going off like you cappadonna in winter warz... not that it gets any better from there...

3rd verse definition of boring. These two verses ladies and gentlemen are exihibt a and b on why ugod is right about killarmy/sunz for the most part. Its hard to listen to as a wu fan, a casual who thought this was wutang would gag.

9th has his typical high energy, wack flow going on which i konda enjoy sometimes because atleast its his style. But jesus if ya producing tye song can you get the flow off? Even if you gotta line for line. No reason to be doing that shit in 2020

Im going to pretend this is a interlude to HOTC 2 and cut everything after La. Shit was pure best of the best killa beez shit...then killarmy showed up.

No dom sin or 4th:. Yea idk anymore way they wasted this banger.
    Couldn't agree more.
    I couldn't even stick around for 9th verse.
    All I can do is reiterate what others have expressed.
    Beat is bananas. LAD is a beast as usual.
    I have heard this 8 or 9 times now, and just can't hear it through to the end.
    Hopefully, we can hear the instrumental.

It's really bugging me... I know I've heard that Islord verse before. Does anyone know if this is the same verse that Islord submitted for OUATIS?

Do u guys who can't listen to this track like the previous killarmy albums? Cos these remaining members, tho still shit, probably sound better than they did on those albums. Certainly the first 2 killarmy albums.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

^I strongly disagree on that.