Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The 2nd single from the new Killarmy EP “The shootout pt 2"will be release this month

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Do u guys who can't listen to this track like the previous killarmy albums? Cos these remaining members, tho still shit, probably sound better than they did on those albums. Certainly the first 2 killarmy albums.
    Now you're bugging.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

U're gonna tell me that 9th, Islord, and Shogun weren't rubbish on those first 2 albums? Berretta has maintained a pretty consistent level of averageness throughout his career.

I agree with Noel. Killa Sin and Dom P are the only reason to check for Killarmy.

Hatin dont pay.