Thread: Hamas will recognise isreal

A Muslim

Default Hamas will recognise isreal

This is what the PM of Hamas said if the isreali government give the palistinian people a state and give them back all their rights.

This state includes the west bank and east jerusalem.

Hamas is no nonsense to say the least and the isrealis probably have no choise if they genuinly want peace and afterall Hamas is only asking/demanding what its people and due.

Do u think isreali would agree?
    ALLAHU AKBAR

NO OJ, NO STRAW

They'll have to eventually if they want peace. Hope they do.

A Muslim

Yeh mos def.

This is unofficial but a isreali official said he was happy when Hamas won because he thought war was inevitable and if it went to war isreal would win no doubt. Like i said its not from an authentic sourse or doesnt have proof but if isreal adopts this kinda mentality i see world war 3 for sure.

Insha ALLAH they will agree tho
    ALLAHU AKBAR

If Hamas decides to 'recognize Israel' there's something wrong.

NO OJ, NO STRAW

Quote Originally Posted by Maboya
    It's because they can see how futile the conflict is. Neither side can ever win without large scale ethnic cleansing

Quote Originally Posted by SLATTS
    It's because they can see how futile the conflict is. Neither side can ever win without large scale ethnic cleansing
    The only one whose going to end up hurt by this is Hamas. But regardless the prophecies will get fulfilled, and peace with the wicked won't stand.

PEACE

GENERAL WISE

I forsee that Israel is going to use hamas' as a justification to occupy palestinian land.

What did the palestinians do wrong? Why do people sympathize with Israel?

no its not that jews run the world (mayube the media, but its because Palestinians lost the definite Moral high ground.

Gandhi & MLKJR used one of the most powerful tools known to man. Peaceful protest. If palestinian used peaceful protest they would have had more sympathy around the world and Israel and U.S couldn't say that shit afterwords

wise words akburst...
    Now check this: Hamas say they will consider recognising Israel IF they are given a state. Israel already said there's no way they givin' up East Jerusalem.
    Israel on the other hand has said they will consider recognising Hamas IF they give up they armed wing, agree to ceasefire and recognise the state of Israel.

So basically nobody's willing to take the first step, and both are putting out demands they know the others ai't gonna roll with....

I sympatise massively with the palestinian people. I've had a Israeli roommate who ran away from Israel cuz he ain't wanna go to the army cuz of the way they treatin the palestinians. If someone Israeli thinks it's so wrong he's willing to not see his family till he's 43, that's FUCKED!
    BUT the palestinian people is losing the sympathy of the political world with their diehard stance. Look to Gandhi, MLK, Mandela...
    Slay you in Norwegian and English
    Diminish MC's in my second language

Positive Energy Activate Constant Elevation

Quote Originally Posted by Maboya

no no

thats just pieces in the jigsaw

go back 20 years

see who funded and organised hamas..
    see who wanted them set up and why

u will be shocked...

but then everything will make sence..

peace

and for those who don't wanna check it:
    Israel funded Hamas thru the Brotherhood of Moslems in Egypt in order to split the palestinian people. Back then PLO was already big, and they were a political, not religious organisation. When PLO had to move to Beirut, Hamas and other extreme groups grew in Palestine and took over their freedom struggle. Therefore it became closely linked to islam. I have a very good friend who's a christian palestinian, he ain't got nobody reppin him nomore... cept himself

Also i wanna say there's a big difference between an islamist and a muslim. Islamists consider Islam the basis of everything in society, and want a rule by clerics. Islamism is not compatible with our understanding of democracy, and that's why it scares the west so much. But it scares me too, nobody should have that kinda power, it be christian, heathens, whatever...
    Last edited by Ironlungz; 03-02-2006 at 03:40 PM.
    Slay you in Norwegian and English
    Diminish MC's in my second language

Positive Energy Activate Constant Elevation