Thread: A-F-R-O (R.A. The Rugged Man affiliate) performing at Delancey Wednesday October nint

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default A-F-R-O (R.A. The Rugged Man affiliate) performing at Delancey Wednesday October nint

Young spitter A-F-R-O going to be tearing shit down with that rappity rap. Have seen live footage of him on YouTube and it seems like he puts on a good show. I will check him out live to see what his show is like. He seems like a humble young man that just appreciates and loves the art https://www.instagram.com/p/B3SgSTKg..._web_copy_link

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

He puts on a good show. He spits all of those crazy multisyllabic rhyme schemes perfectly acapella. He told me his album is completed and coming out on Nature Sounds, the same label R.A. The Rugged Man is on. Pete Rock and Premier have joints on the album, some unknowns and he did some production himself. Guests are R.A. The Rugged Man, Chubb Rock and Sean Price with his widow Bernadette's blessing. He says he also wants to get into movies and has four screenplays written.
    C Rayz Walz was there also. He sold me a few of his albums. Great night out and highly recommend checking out A-F-R-O live if you have the opportunity..