Thread: Danny Williams v Matt Skelton

A Muslim

Default Danny Williams v Matt Skelton

I'm supprised nobody posted something on this yet.

I aint really got the time to comment to deeply on the fight but hats off to skelton he really brang the heat to williams but my boy is 2 tuff.

Williams had a semi upraw in the 12th round and had skelton dazed and kinda in a dreamland, i swear if he neva slipped it could have been a KO finish.

Michael sprot who beat Williams a lil while back then lost to skelton said ''skelton is the dirtyest fighter'' when asked who he thought would win he said Danny williams.

British heavyweights are making a small comeback i think.

On a personal note i been trying to give up boxing all together but fights like this are making it damm near imposible.

Peace
    Last edited by "Masta-Mind"; 02-27-2006 at 06:56 AM.
    ALLAHU AKBAR

You must be from England. From the scorecards, it sounded like a good fight.

Prince Rai

it was a good fight.
    very entertaining, better than williams v harrison.

but at the end of the day, although both tried their best, danny did box the better and fought less illegaly. BUT i doubt he could beat valuev!

A Muslim

lol bro, i seen 2 old ladies aruduing and even that was a betta fight then Williams v harrison.

Yo prince bruv, need i remind u that Danny is an expert at going against odds and proving ppl wrong. I think he could take valuev but he should play it smart and fight some1 else first, last time he rushed he got smashed by vitali.

Peace
    ALLAHU AKBAR

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Masta-Mind
    lol bro, i seen 2 old ladies aruduing and even that was a betta fight then Williams v harrison.

Yo prince bruv, need i remind u that Danny is an expert at going against odds and proving ppl wrong. I think he could take valuev but he should play it smart and fight some1 else first, last time he rushed he got smashed by vitali.

Peace
    thats very true bro. i mean he just fought and won (albeit by split decis.) against two of his big british tests and he always has that air of winning against the odds.

also i think its right to say he should fight others before valuev. because danny gets way to tired way too early.
    he musnt underestimate valuev, he wont go down that easily, perhaps in the later rounds. but with audley, danny already showed he cant finish the job in the end rounds, similarly with skelton.

i just hope he stays away from the cakes lol, and gets better fitness levels. he has to act like a world champ in training etc to become one.

peace Masta

A Muslim

Very well said bro. yeah lol those mr kipling cakes are his weakness.
    But to be fair he really lost some pounds for the skelton fight, he had quite a bit of a belly during da harrison bout. he said that he trained himself mostly and did hardly any work wid mcdowell. But for the skelton match up mcdowell worked him like crazy. still 19st but looking fit.

I had a few ideas 4 danny tell me wat u think. 1st, go down from 19 to 17/18 st 2nd get some sort of sponsorship deal wid mr kipling cakes lol

Good ideas huh

Peace prince
    ALLAHU AKBAR

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Masta-Mind
    Very well said bro. yeah lol those mr kipling cakes are his weakness.
    But to be fair he really lost some pounds for the skelton fight, he had quite a bit of a belly during da harrison bout. he said that he trained himself mostly and did hardly any work wid mcdowell. But for the skelton match up mcdowell worked him like crazy. still 19st but looking fit.

I had a few ideas 4 danny tell me wat u think. 1st, go down from 19 to 17/18 st 2nd get some sort of sponsorship deal wid mr kipling cakes lol

Good ideas huh

Peace prince
    well def the idea of going down in weight would do him some good. as for the sponsorship deal. the perfect slogan for him for them "be a champion, eat one from kipling!" lol

hope to see him beat the next opponent. he is fighting on the 25th of march, because scott hrrison pulled out of his fight due to injury.

peace masta